4/10 7:45AM Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apDrop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkats14 View Post
Ffs, just when I get time to play.
You guys ***** and complain far too much for a game most of you have spent very little on if anything and spend hours playing and enjoying. I've spent insane amounts of money on this game, and should be the first to complain, however I'm not because i'm not an idiot I know that with a game this rapidly growing there are going to be issues, hell there will always be issues with everything. Learn to deal with it and pick up a hobby or something, chill.

The game has been up and running for a few weeks solid with the exception of patches, today, and yesterday, when compared to a year ago when it was an everyday thing. Some of you should learn some manners and appreciate the great game given to you to play.

Just saying.

P.s. like I was just saying thank you Riot for always keeping us up to date ^_^ Much appreciated.

lonelan

04-10-2011

Dr. Jozreal, OR: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Button

nightinjail

04-10-2011

Dont nott fear young ones your games will begin shortly

bmiller1991

04-10-2011

again really riot? get your **** togethor or me, and half the community, will be leaving.

K1ll3r1nk

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyWhale View Post
Anyone watches The Office here? Can you recommend something that is like it and better?
IT Crowd.

Black Phoenix

04-10-2011

Pleaser do keep releasing new champions every week without even a trace of patches addressing client & pvp stability

Also, after that multi-million deal, one would think that there would be some hardware improvements server wise...

Kawashima Ami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmiller1991 View Post
again really riot? get your **** togethor or me, and half the community, will be leaving.
Probably not.

ZedZix

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWondermonkey View Post
Have you tried restarting the servers?
Are the servers plugged in?

Kawashima Ami

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phoenix View Post
Pleaser do keep releasing new champions every week without even a trace of patches addressing client & pvp stability

Also, afther that multi-million deal, one would think that there would be some hardware improvements...
If it were as simple as hardware improvements, they would have already made them.

Maplelovena

04-10-2011

fix thisss