Champion Review

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawncaster

02-23-2010

Alright so here are my reviews on a few OP toons that could definatly use a nerf to make them more on par with the other champions and not so god like.

Twitch- could still use a dmg nerf, his ability to be a stealther RANGE character more then makes up for any dmg nerf he recieves. Oracle elixers though usefull against melee stealthers is useless against twitch seeing as how his range is greater then the oracles. Also the Wards arent very effective against him either. Unless your ward hugging thus cripling that lane from any type of progress. Or you can spend all your money on a massive amount of wards thus making you broke and utterly useless.

Mundo- quite possible has one of the most op and cheap ability in the game, his cleaver toss. It has no cost ( and no the 1point in health doesnt count as he regens that amount in the second it takes him to lose it) It has incredible range, fantasticly low cooldown and pretty big dmg. So either cut the dmg in half , increase the health cost, cut the range in half or double the cooldown.

Udyr- Still pretty outrageous. his ability to take no dmg then switch to assasin type dmg is still unbalanced. I think a higher cooldown on his stances would fix this.

Master Yi- havent really come up with a resonable nerf for him yet but his dmg output is just ...out of this world.

Those are pretty much the top OP characters in the game right now, no other hero can hold a candle against them. One BUFF i would like to see added?

Anivia- increase her base movement speed for the love of god! i mean seriously she might as well be stationary her movement speed is so pathetic. She flies for christ sake!!! At the very least make her on par with the other champions.

Intrepidsville

02-23-2010

Every character mentioned here (Barr Twitch) gains there OPness from slacking players.

They only gain a huge advantage (Same with most characters) if they start well.

Mundo takes skill to use that one move correctly.

DeathWingSC

02-23-2010

"Hit hotkey, move mouse, aim just what you think is right in a split second, click?"

Dude, the aiming is dam easy. That char isn't OP at all though. Every game I play with him on either team he seems fine. No problems here.

Anivia is fine the way she is, imagine her being even 10 faster. (she's 290 and 300 is kinda the base for most) Then I bet you would put her in the OP zone. I can bet you all my Riot Points!

Nah, if you think Twitch is OP then....

...you are right. Ha. What were you thinking, eh? Gotcha!
But, no really, Twitch must not get a nerf on his dmg just -0.070 on his base attack speed. If you do more he will be ultimately underpowered. He actually doesn't even need that nerf. He's fine.

Talamare

02-23-2010

Melees are suppose to have higher dps since you can just stun/snare/slow/burst them from ranged and kill them before they even touch you

Also twitch is fine... ish now

Think about this

2 teams
5vs5

both are trading ranged harass spells but neither are engaging yet...
guess what Yi and Udyr are doing? scratching their asses since they dont have any ranged

IceDive

02-23-2010

I really feel that there are no OP champions in the game, except for maybe TF's teleport. A well-played TF is really really good and annoying.