Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Idea for World Cup Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subuki

02-22-2010

I have a idea for a new skin for the Wolrd Cup 2010.

My idea is for the Card Master dress like referee , i think is a good idea, what you think?

Arlando

02-23-2010

i dont like team sports. i like boxing, tennis. i live in the united states, in arkansas. to me football is soccer. to all these other rednecks around here football is something else. football is the only team sport i like. how awesome is it a sport has a 4 year tournament. with these skins/runes for the winter games, i really hope there are world cup themes/runes/skins. i would buy them all before they even went on sale.

im so pumped up about the world cup. i really hope theres some world cup content in lol. minions could just be soccer balls.

Intrepidsville

02-23-2010

Jack of Hearts already exists - Idea frowned upon by me personally due to the lack of well... anything D:... Skins?!

Anyway, Card Master had valentines.

Give it to someone more deserving like Jax

-cwutididthur-