Is there an ELO Hell?

Yes 86 63.24%
No 27 19.85%
Maybe? 10 7.35%
Quit LoL, or Quit Whining! 25 18.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 136. You may not vote on this poll

Proof Of ELO Hell.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

apetrainer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
Only if re-tards made any sense.. first of all.. where the **** do you see me playing chogath? 2nd of all the 2nd photo is showing more leavers..

and 3rd of all.. the only chogath in the entire screenshot has boots and doesnt have a guardian angel... are you seriously this re-tarded?

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1302390990

You posted it yourself. Epic fail.

(edited) Also notice the 26 ranked leaves you have in that picture...

enjoy1aggin

04-18-2011

hahaha i've honestly never really seen someone get so raged at kids like that.

stop being trolled so hard, relax, and enjoy yourself.
learn your champions a bit better and your stats will improve over time.

Druiddroid

04-18-2011

cLHx1's posts have gradually moved from argumentative, to trollish, to jokes the more I read them.

cLHx1

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druiddroid View Post
cLHx1's posts have gradually moved from argumentative, to trollish, to jokes the more I read them.
+1

cLHx1

04-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by apetrainer View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...7&d=1302390990

You posted it yourself. Epic fail.

(edited) Also notice the 26 ranked leaves you have in that picture...

Yea i learned the hard way, leaves in ranked really diminish your chances of ever getting out of elo hell.. but bare with me here... i had leaves when they allowed level 20's to play ranked games.. and i ended up quitting for a long time.. came back and realized my elo was F'd up.. since then i have never left a ranked game ever again... and ive also been playing ranked games my ass off to just get outta the elo hell im in..

ill be out soon. im climbing my top rating higher and higher every day <3

Walquiri

04-16-2012

hola me gustaria saber como hago para parar lo de el bug splat que siempre que juego me salta, en los momentos mas importantes como en un team five o como cuando estoy por matar a alguien... ya me esta desesperando..... muchas gracias

hello I would like to know how do I stop it from the bug splat that whenever I play jump, the most important moments in a team as five or as when I'm about to kill someone ... and I this desperate ..... thank you very much

Sygil

04-17-2012

I'd vote for a game match filter that TRIES to place teams against each other with similar amount of games played. A team of 30s with 1000's of games played vs a team of fresh 30s will not go well for the latter team.