Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enemies(we should be able to pick them)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ian John Patron

04-09-2011

We can pick friends who we know to be good players. There should be a system that allows you to pick enemies, increasing the chances you get to pummel them to pudding.

Then when I pick a game and get random strangers(So I may find friends), I know that it'll be more likely that the highly annoying(and one drawback of the game that I see) feeders/afkr's/bad time junglers will be on the opposing team.

Anyone else agree?

Dr Gankenstein

04-09-2011

YES! I fully support this!

Call it AntiDrafting or something. This would be really cool in for fun modes. You take turns drafting heroes you want to play against. I can see it now, putting Cassio, Eve, Galio, Lee and Maokai on a team against Ashe, Corki, Trist, Cait, and Fortune.

Ian John Patron

04-11-2011

I don't mean selecting enemy champs...I mean selecting enemy players, or insuring players you don't want/like to play with are on the opposing team

Angel Yáng

04-13-2011

Sounds fun !

IrrationalNoob

04-17-2011

anti drafting does not work when players do not have all the champs unlocked.

But it would be a fun custom game mode to set up using BP after you "drafted" in the lobby.

IrrationalNoob

04-17-2011

Also, the OPs idea does not work well in practice. People would abuse the system to "enemy" their friends smurf accounts/alt accounts who proceed to intentionally feed on their alt account to increase their friends elo/wins/ip.