Which one should I get? Alistar or Sion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calaminh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Referring from this guide, I just bought Dr. Mundo, he's a great harasser at the beginning of the game.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=63865

I just saved up another 1350 points, and now i'm wondering what should I buy next?

Alistar or Sion?

Craixis

02-22-2010

Neither!
But seriously, go for whatever you want to do,
like being the big tank guy who can takes hits all the way through the game, go Sion.
Wanna be able to get one enemy away from a group, knock them into your allies, and still walk out like nothing happened? Go alistar.
I hear AP sion is bad arse too.

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Alistar is a lot better than Sion. If you want a viable top tier hero, pick Alistar. If you enjoy Sion's skills more and just want to have fun, get Sion.

Judah the Lion

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanKeaton259 View Post
Alistar is a lot better than Sion. If you want a viable top tier hero, pick Alistar. If you enjoy Sion's skills more and just want to have fun, get Sion.
Sion can work well in top tier teams too, don't let Dean fool you.

Ali is an awesome tank, and in line with Malph for the best, but beyond CC combos and support, he falls off a cliff. That said, I play Alistar all the time, and love the bull.

Think about what you really want. A true tank? Then grab Ali. Do you want a champ that can do a little bit of that (in tank form, he's great and FF'ing the carry with Cryptic Gaze) and a lot else? Purchase Sion.

Layotees

02-22-2010

Alistair for tank / support, Sion for tank / damage. Both fit their rolls very well.