Can someone give me a Pantheon Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheip

04-09-2011

Well,
I recently purchased Pantheon , and I seem to be doing quite well with him , though in the videos that I see on youtube it seems he used to do more damage. Can someone please give me a nice build in which I can make him into a Assassin (meaning that he does insane ammounts of damage).

PigBodine

04-09-2011

I recommend choosing someone else to play until they fix him up a bit from his mega-nerf.

Akazonae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

I actually have a lot of success with Pantheon.

Q is a great harassing skill. Doesn't do a ton of damage, but it costs only 30-45 mana

W also can be used in interesting ways. It can stop a runner, keep you save in a tower dive, initiate the gank when R is on cooldown, and I can't count how many times I saved people by using W and giving my teammate a chance.

E suffers from being a channeled spell and mediocre damage, but it's enough to injure an entire wave badly. It can also be used as a chase deterrent.

R is where people have issues with Pantheon, but it's an awesome move. If you move before it's done it will stop and go on a 10s cooldown. This lets you scare the enemy with a constant threat of skyfall.

If I go to spawn for any reason it takes the place of a teleport spell. This opens up room for another spell. I personally like flash and exhaust.

As for items, frozen mallet is always good. Then go attack speed and lifesteal.

Note - Work in progress, have to go get food

DrWinter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

item wise:

1. doran's blade
2. cooldown boots
3. brutalizer asap
4. BF swords non-stop
5. Eventually turn BF sword into Bloodthirster/IE
6. Burst people down.

Keep in mind Pantheon is a squishy that can burst damage. Don't build attack speed.

Finish you're damage rotation (W, E, Q) and then wait for cooldowns.

Summoners i go Exhaut & Ghost.

DramaticBear

04-09-2011

Q->W->Q->E->Q->R Max Q then W Save E for last.
Arpen Red
Mp5/level Seals
Mr/level Glyphs
MS quints

13/0/17 picking up move speed and armor penetration

Dorans Blade->Boots->Brutalizer->CDR Boots->Last Whisper/BF sword, if they're stacking armor or not->Ghostblade->BF Sword/Last Whisper, which ever you didn't get>Banshee's Veil

Turn the BF sword into whatever you see fit.

Harass like a mother****er with your movespeed and Q.

Anarchy656

04-09-2011

Unless you go like 18-0 with him you won't do anywhere near insane amounts of damage. And GL with that considering his current state.

Seelyon

04-09-2011

Here's a solid Pantheon Guide for you.

MisterMute

04-11-2011

A really good way to build panth right now is
1. long sword +hp pot
2. opt: sword of occult (ONLY if you feel good and if you're getting some kills)
3. brutalizer
4: boots of swiftness or merc threads(if they have lots of cc)
do not get berserk greaves, cuz you dont need that attack speed
5: get 3 bf swords, DO NOT buy a bloodthirster before you get 3 bf swords. This keeps your attack damage at a high level, and you will be doing crazy damage with hss and spear
6: bloodthirsters after bf swords
If the game continues, you can finish your brutalizer into a yomuu's (i personally have never gone that far). Get a last whisperer if its your last resort to shred enemies
I have never gone negative with this build, and almost always win. Pantheon is in fact very item-dependent, if you build him this way you're damage output is incredible and you will be unstoppable

ACmilanfans

04-11-2011

id go 21/0/9 as pan