4/9 1pm PST Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToxBlade

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cLHx1 View Post
Lol agreed
F uck yea

AltoidsADDICT

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitr0xide View Post
I am over 9000 in queue, ya right. Fix your servers riot, first yesterday now today.
beggers can't be choosers.

ManOWar2Red

04-09-2011

I need my dose of LoL. Right now !!

jugornaut

04-09-2011

There are so many posts per minute I can't even keep up with them! We all need to get a life.

The Red One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

your all nubs.

hackemup

04-09-2011

I heard it was the fault of one of those SQL database guys. He bit into a jelly doughnut and the jelly squeezed out onto a server.

Swarlito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliCar View Post
To those saying that "the game is free so if you're unhappy leave". That applies to the majority of the player base.
People who buy skins/champs/boots with $ $ $ - are the people who allow YOU who never buy skins/champs/boots to play for free.

This game is only free for the majority because a minority PAYS and allows YOU to play freely. Without those paying this game would have died out a long long time ago.
Those who pay have every reason to be pissed off since Riot is basically functionning off their $ $ $.
OMG you can buy boots with rp?! Wow I could use some new footwear. Are we talking steel-toe? Black combat boots would be awesome.

Chaldyth the Axe

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by katamor View Post
so am i going to get an extension on my IP boost this time? kinda sucks that i got a boost and it is getting eaten away by server problems
Last time this happened for most of a weekend I make a support ticket and ended up with 34 days extra of IP boost. At 27 days now. Took about 2 weeks to respond though.

So depending on the length of down time guessing they will give some king of compensation to donaters.

-

S7e7v7e7n

04-09-2011

Sit tight summoners, I have word the server hardware failures are caused to to federal government budget cuts. Hopefully Obama will implement some last minute tax hikes to compensate for all the money hes losing from the conservatives.

DiscoStJohn

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superglucose View Post
2 major server issues in 12 hours.

I don't care if this game is free to play, they have income. There are games which have relatively 0 income and are maintained by volunteers that have better uptimes and fewer bugs than this game.

HEY RIOT: HIRE SOME CODERS OR CONSULTANTS OR SOMETHING. YOU ARE LOSING BUSINESS BY HAVING FAIL SERVERS.
^wrong.