4/9 1pm PST Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nellic

04-09-2011

Again? Are you all serious? How much longer do you expect us to take this? Every day its a big FU to the face when we get home expecting to play LoL and we can not because of a stupid excuse you have. Its is always the same excuse, can you not fix the problem if its always the same issue. Every other game is 100% more reliable than you riot. Even Runescape.

Minimum Potato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

So the servers are down? They will fix it eventually... until then find something else to do. Play a steam game, watch some videos, hang out with some friends, or go outside... Life > LoL

This is also a free game with a rapidly growing user base. The cost of upgrading to support this is high and RIOT shouldn't be blamed. Buy more packs and skins so this doesnt happen.

ProxyReBorne

04-09-2011

How about you spend some of that money you guys are getting on server upgrades...

Or at least release 'shiny'

MegaDuck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHoF View Post
Yeah, cuz it really happens that often.... haha trolls

what game are you playing?

Atàro

04-09-2011

this is bad

i wanted to keep playing

KlutchS

04-09-2011

Keep up the good work. Hope the servers come up soon!

No1CritsLkGaston

04-09-2011

They just sent a 162,000 dollar check to the Tsunami victims from akali skin sales, don't you think they kept some of those sales in their pockets? Lol. Whoever says Riot doesn't get paid, is misinformed.

Rammunaut

04-09-2011

errors with the servers aren't exactly BRAND new are they? get it? get it?

DapperGuy

04-09-2011

Ah, so this is why I've been having terribad connectivity issues for the last few hours.

Explains a lot.

Well, GL getting the servers back up and running, guys. With luck I can get in a few more games as Cho before he rotates next week and I have to go back to saving up for him.

McKeifus

04-09-2011

Used to work IT in large(thousands of servers) data center environments. It can take time just to get a part, and that's only after you've isolated the issue. Sometimes, the part just won't work, or isn't the source of a flaky problem. Have patience! They will fix it ASAP I am sure.