4/9 1pm PST Server Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BarracoEmChamas

04-09-2011

I hope they can do maintenance with fewer personnel possible consequences. Good luck and we're waiting ... Thanks for the feedback.

ghomah: BarracoEmChamas

LoL Brazil

Eddbert

04-09-2011

f**k PacMan

BlueBeetle52

04-09-2011

The thing is I understand this game is free, and for the first year or so that's how I played it, in the last eight months or so I've spent upwards of 100 dollars, and it's understandable that technical issues happen, they happen for every game because nothing is perfect. It just seems to happen more often on LoL. The games free, as are our accounts but that's because Riot makes their money on new characters, which is why they come out so frequently. As someone from the outside looking in it seems that their man power might be misspent. The new maps and full Mac Version of the game are quite far behind. In the opinion of someone who plays this game BECAUSE its free while still fun and its a good way to get some release from the weekly workload, I'm not sure how long I'll continue if the seemingly weekly errors are not managed.

Tsukiru

04-09-2011

I got game over on the first stage of pacman fml

YoloQueue Symfny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

This is so ******ed

diegolais

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

sad amumu

Roflysoft

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhoasKurupT View Post
Riot give us 500ip or 500 rp for time delayed. Or give us 10 ip wins boost ! Hope you guys fix it quick and good luck. ^-^

Karron Lightfury

04-09-2011

I think Pacman needs triage too, now. XDDDD

Mnaircckel

04-09-2011

Wtf he guessed super meat boy are you kidding me!

http://us.akinator.com/#

Spooky Pigeon

04-09-2011

Riot, I am severely disappointed in this failure. You need to get to work fast and get this fixed....I must play Pac-Man. Oh, and I guess League of Legends working again would be nice.

But take your time with that one.