Is EU getting new servers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flurry

04-10-2011

Hi there, im from EU and i just wanted to ask, if EU is getting new servers, the ones right now seriously cant handle the huge playersbase in EU, i have to wait 90 min to even log in durin the weekend, its just no fun if u want to play but first have to wait over an hour and then often theres just a message like: the servers are too buissy, try again later and ur thrown out of the queue and have to start all over again from 90 min...

got321321

04-10-2011

its not the biggest issue on eu. the big issue is 30% of match are played on U.S server even when its NOT in time spike which is totally pathetic. playing with 100 more ms make non sense, whats the point of playing in u.s server if we can't even play with u.s people ?

please riot do something. if you can't handle traffic atm, at least put practice, normal and bot game on u.s server, but let ranked on e.u.

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

They don't give a poop about EU quality of service.
All they want is get some euroz and spent them on US hookers and booze.

So "go away, EU trash" - generic US servers response.

got321321

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverny View Post
All they want is get some euroz and spent them on US hookers and booze.

So "go away, EU trash" - generic US servers response.
yea also i can't even post about the server problem in eu forum like 50% of players, because of the "deny access" forum error -.- deleting the cookie seems to dont work for me, so i'm stuck here, and people tell me i must shut up or go away on eu forum

Jonlissla

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321 View Post
its not the biggest issue on eu. the big issue is 30% of match are played on U.S server even when its NOT in time spike which is totally pathetic. playing with 100 more ms make non sense, whats the point of playing in u.s server if we can't even play with u.s people ?
This annoys me to no end. I'm now forced to play during the odd hours due to the high risk of happening upon one of the backup servers. 140 ping is just dreadful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serverny
They do, stop being ignorant. They are based in the US so of course they have more focus there, and they do have a EU team who does a great job considering how much they have to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by got321321
deleting the cookie seems to dont work for me
Mother of god, you have no idea of how funny that sentence is.

mokato

04-10-2011

The over 9000 joke does not even make me smile anymore

serverny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonlissla View Post
They do, stop being ignorant.
Oh yeah, they care so much they don't even plan to make additional datacenters in EU and just keep redirecting EU games on US servers for 2 months already.
"It's just a temporal solution" my a$$

Also they care SO MUCH we have game unplayable for whole weekend and don't get a single red response on forums.