[Champion Suggestion] Sterilus, The Clean

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Buisiness

04-09-2011

25% reduced CC duration? so everyone on your team grabs Merc treads and is **** near CC immune. ummmm idk about that boss.

Ultramerican

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buisiness View Post
25% reduced CC duration? so everyone on your team grabs Merc treads and is **** near CC immune. ummmm idk about that boss.
Less than Merc treads and only affects those near you. I'm assuming it doesn't stack with Merc treads, either. The entire point of this champ is to counter heavy CC teams so that CC stacking isn't as dominant in the metagame. This champion makes up for this strength with virtually 0 harass or initiate, unlike Lux/Janna/Taric. Tell me how a two second stun becoming a 1.5 second stun is game-breaking and I'll change it.

In no way is your team CC immune, I really don't think this is a valid critique, more of a skimming and a write-off from the passive. Would 20% reduction be more balanced? 15%?

Schnickness

04-09-2011

SRT
- CLEANLINESS!!!

Innate
- Good
- Scale it though. or double the effect for Sterilus

Q
- Cool and great Synergy :3

W
- Great Concept

E
- Epic Idea !

R
- Great support skill

Verdict
- Very clever game mechanics and originality!
- RL'd congrats mate

Ultramerican

04-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnickness View Post
SRT
- CLEANLINESS!!!

Innate
- Good
- Scale it though. or double the effect for Sterilus

Q
- Cool and great Synergy :3

W
- Great Concept

E
- Epic Idea !

R
- Great support skill

Verdict
- Very clever game mechanics and originality!
- RL'd congrats mate
Thank you a ton Schnickness! I was actually wondering if/when you'd weigh in on my idea! Any champs you'd like me to look at and post comments on?

On topic: As far as the passive, I can see people thinking it's OP with any more % on it, that's why I left it at that level. I want it to be solid throughout the game, though - do you think it's UP?

edit: what does SRT mean? I'm kind of new to the Champ suggestion racket.

Ultramerican

04-10-2011

Night all, thanks for the bumps. Have fun in the upcoming week!

Ultramerican

04-10-2011

Sunday bump, elaborated on how it functions in various situations and how he fits into the current team-comp metagame.

Ultramerican

04-11-2011

Monday bump. The more I think about this, the more I like this champion. He 'makes sense' conceptually as a robot made to mitigate the havoc caused in a hextech laboratory, and creates a balanced counter to cc comps, requiring skill to play to his full extent.

Also, a balanced global ult! Okay I'm done rambling.

Ultramerican

04-13-2011

Another bump for more views. Hope Riot takes notice of this somehow...

Motas

04-14-2011

Wonderful and fantastic. An idea like this was well thought out and well planned. You've done a wonderful job with this champion. I can see nothing wrong with the design or numbers. The concept compliments itself very well and nothing seems out of place.

i would love Riot to make a support that is like yours, it would fit a unique role but would still be very skill based and fun

Nice job
-Motas

Ultramerican

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motas View Post
Wonderful and fantastic. An idea like this was well thought out and well planned. You've done a wonderful job with this champion. I can see nothing wrong with the design or numbers. The concept compliments itself very well and nothing seems out of place.

i would love Riot to make a support that is like yours, it would fit a unique role but would still be very skill based and fun

Nice job
-Motas
Super flattering, thank you a ton! Now to get at least one person in Riot to read this so they can see the brilliance! :-)