Corki Needs to be fixed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MioSquirt

02-22-2010

Corki is one of the most **** chars ever. I waisted 6300points on him and he has nothing good but his ult. And not even his ult is that good. He should not be worth 6300. he should just be worth 1350 if that. he has no armor **** mana and **** hp.
Plz riot fix Corki. Or atleast remake his stuff. His valkyire dosent go that far and he can get stunned or attacked while used. His bomb can only se invis people if there in that area and not for long eather. They should be able to see him untill the skill wears off not if there in that area.His gatling gun is ok but not worth the points and his ult is the only thing he has. All im saing is to fix some of his skill like valkyer should go farther or even perfent him from getting hurt while in air.

trykki

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerkinng View Post
Corki is one of the most **** chars ever. I waisted 6300points on him and he has nothing good but his ult. And not even his ult is that good. He should not be worth 6300. he should just be worth 1350 if that. he has no armor **** mana and **** hp.
Plz riot fix Corki. Or atleast remake his stuff. His valkyire dosent go that far and he can get stunned or attacked while used. His bomb can only se invis people iv there in that area and not for long eather. They should be able to see him untill the skill wears off not if thee in that area.His gatling gun is ok but not worth the points and his ult is the only thing he has. All im saing is to fix some of his skill like valkyer should go farther or even perfent him from getting hurt while in air.

Rofl.

Edit: I should do more than laugh. My conscience prevents me from doing otherwise.

He is NOT a easy peasy, Pew pew, I win character. He requires that you spam everything he has to kill someone, and can do it faster than anyone in the game.

I currently main Corki (waiting for Kat) and few characters have the options he has. He has a heavy hitting AOE nuke that detects stealth, he has a armor shredding cone of death that, if built right, can decimate anything and everything. He has a blink, which only a few characters have (How can you complain about ANY kind of blink? Especially one that damages as much as this one does) and he has an ultimate that allows him to spam rockets, every fourth being a super rocket that does unbelievable damage.

all that without mentioning the auto-attack damage potential, which is LITERALLY 10% greater than ANYONE else's.

He is a wrecking machine. This will be the first time I've ever used this phrase on the forums: L2P

/thread

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by trykki View Post
Rofl.

Edit: I should do more than laugh. My conscience prevents me from doing otherwise.

He is NOT a easy peasy, Pew pew, I win character. He requires that you spam everything he has to kill someone, and can do it faster than anyone in the game.

I currently main Corki (waiting for Kat) and few characters have the options he has. He has a heavy hitting AOE nuke that detects stealth, he has a armor shredding cone of death that, if built right, can decimate anything and everything. He has a blink, which only a few characters have (How can you complain about ANY kind of blink? Especially one that damages as much as this one does) and he has an ultimate that allows him to spam rockets, every fourth being a super rocket that does unbelievable damage.

all that without mentioning the auto-attack damage potential, which is LITERALLY 10% greater than ANYONE else's.

He is a wrecking machine. This will be the first time I've ever used this phrase on the forums: L2P

/thread
This.

ChaoticHypnotic

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerkinng View Post
Plz riot fix Corki. Or atleast remake his stuff. His valkyire dosent go that far and he can get stunned or attacked while used. His bomb can only se invis people if there in that area and not for long eather. They should be able to see him untill the skill wears off not if there in that area.His gatling gun is ok but not worth the points and his ult is the only thing he has. All im saing is to fix some of his skill like valkyer should go farther or even perfent him from getting hurt while in air.

Junior Member is Junior.

Gatling Gun is arguably one of the best abilities in the game.

Corki is quite uber, although he is definitely not a click-win champion.

L2P. Nuff said.

Craixis

02-22-2010

I hate fighting him mid, he eats poor Teemo for breakfast D:

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craixis View Post
I hate fighting him mid, he eats poor Teemo for breakfast D:
To be fair, most characters do.

DeanKeaton259

02-22-2010

@ OP. Corki is a top tier hero and one of my favorites.

When you've played more games and are more experienced, you'll realize just how good he really is.

Craixis

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
To be fair, most characters do.
Ashe, Ryze, Yi, and plenty of others beg to differ...

phantom10

02-22-2010

not true corki is anything but **** he is one of the best champs in the game i have faced countless good corkis that mop my team with the missiles. gatling gun is one of my favorite skills in the game, it pumps out aoe dmg and it shreds armor whats bad about that. the bomb has many uses too(blind yi, show stealth units, and for sight in bushes), napalm excellent escape/chase skill and for other chasers they get hurt.

the point is CORKI IS NOT A POINT CLICK HERO LIKE NOOB YI, ASHE, AND OTHERS.

MioSquirt

02-22-2010

Sorry about this post i was very tire and cranky when i posted this i just boght him and i sucked but now im getting the hang of him sorry for the madness