Who is in game and who isn't. Who is writing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JoonKimDDS

08-24-2009

There are so many confusing stuffs in this game.

First of all, health bar is so huge that I can't even tell who is being targetted when I am melee character.

Second of all, I can't tell who is in game or who left the game because it only tells u once and you can't double check in score board.

Third of all, when someone says to all, it's in red so I can't tell which team that person belongs to although he is telling everyone.

SuicideJockey

08-24-2009

I have to agree on all 3 points, especially when talking in /all chat. maybe have the players champion name after his when he types? e.g. SuicideJockey (Morgana). I know that does not really help with multiple of the same hero in a game but it's a start i would think.

Leonelda

08-24-2009

I don't usually have a problem with conflicting health bars usually. The other two points are valid though, it'd be great to see like a grayed out faded area for the person who left and team colored chat (red/blue) for /all chat. Something that would make it much more clear is to have the player names be the team color but the text a neutral color like white where as team chat is all in your team color.

Alejo

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS View Post
Second of all, I can't tell who is in game or who left the game because it only tells u once and you can't double check in score board.

Third of all, when someone says to all, it's in red so I can't tell who that person belongs to although he is telling everyone.
i have to agree with this points, specially with the third one, sometimes i confuse my teamates with my enemys...

JoonKimDDS

08-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonelda View Post
I don't usually have a problem with conflicting health bars usually.
take a look at this pic I posted here.
notice that my hero is hitting the creep on the left side.
He is covered by the huge health bar.
If my hero didn't lose any health then about 48% of the enemy body would not be visible.
(He is visible now because I lost health so green part of health bar is gone and that's how you can see it).

mermin

08-25-2009

i have to agree here, its really annoying when u dont know whos asking for help or whos dced

ConeX

08-25-2009

agree. too much confusion in game.

Asfy

08-26-2009

agreed on all 3points as well!

in addition, it would be nice to have different color for each players like in DoTA so you could easily distinguish who is typing what

Thadious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2009

Color differentiation would solve this issue easily and efficiently.

Enough said!