Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

K D Bonez

02-22-2010

Death tolls for the fool that defies Mordekaiser. And with it, Undeath into his services; a fate worser then Hell itself gentlemen.

StretchyStretch

02-22-2010

So since Mords ult makes people ghosts, i think its safe to say the Ghost Fiddle and Gang are capable of being in game.

St Harold

Recruiter

02-22-2010

"Master of Metal"

so his abilities are:

[Q] : Motorhead
[W] : MetallicA
[E] : Megadeth
[R] : Black Sabboth

Passive : Sabboth... Again?

Why sabboth twice? I could understand if one of them was Dio sabboth, and the other Ozzy sabboth, but both of these are Ozzy sabboth.

When I figured out the master of metal pun in relation to his ability names I really enjoyed the thought of playing him, but why the descrimination against other metal bands? Why not call his ultimate ability "Cowboy from Hell", "Deathrider", "Tyrant", "Wrathchild", "The Trooper", or my favorite "Angel of Death"?

Gamon

02-22-2010

lich king quits his job in wow and join lol

K D Bonez

02-22-2010

Quote:
Gamon:
lich king quits his job in wow and join lol

Oh yeah, didn't they finally kill him off story wise? Take a game from 10 something years ago and take one of the characters as a Boss. REAL ORIGIONAL!

JK, i actually like WoW =p

TylkoMnieNieBij

02-22-2010

He would be an Epic or Legendary hero ?

Biggyhead

Recruiter

02-22-2010

..........im speechless..............i really....really..really..can't wait XD!!!!! when is he coming ima buy him first minute, sec, he comes out! I"LL WAIT TIL MAINTENCE IS OVER THEN POOF!! hopefully its soon and a ghost of the champion o.o.....sweeeeeeeet..to the max!

DrFromGallifrey

02-22-2010

Anybody else notice how everything is a harbinger of what's to come? Whoever writes these descriptions needs a thesaurus.

When are we getting a caster hero? 3 of the last 4 released heroes have been melee, and Gragas doesn't know what the hell he is.

Patyrn

02-22-2010

Does anyone else find it funny that they're always using twisted treeline in their promotional materials, but it's still not in matchmaking months after release?

Roadwarrior

02-22-2010

BOOOOOOOOOOO! Develop skins for champions who dont have them!