Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalGlory

02-26-2010

I like everything about him, except the way he moves. I mean, he's an 8 foot tall behemoth! At least make his movement animation more intimidating. Not like some "Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to wham we go."

SlashYaAss

02-26-2010

when shall mordekaiser be buffed? cuz hes bad right now they needa buff his skills.... they do to little dmg beg game.

yanks501294

02-27-2010

please nerf. he is so OP

Gemanite55

03-01-2010

Where is his stat page, he has been out for a while but I don't know whether or not my runes and masteries are effective with him. T,T

Panet it Comedet

03-03-2010

wanna test him ~.~ cmon lets end this mega week(isnt aweek supposed to last 7 days?)

xFrankenstein

03-03-2010

ok i bought him today, seen a couple play him and do alright and i think his 3 abilities are ok not fantastic, but not horrible would be nice ot have something to get to range i mean i could list every melee champ cause they all have something. now his ult idk if this scales with his health or theres cause it doesnt seem to do **** imo kinda sucks all somone needs is a summoner heal and they negate it. so he seems ok just dont think he has close to the capabilities as the previously released B.A. Pantheon.

Yatteri

Recruiter

03-07-2010

Why are people whining about him not having a closing distance skill? I mean, seriously! Poppy and Pantheon have closing abilities, do you really want another?

Why can't heroes be different? You don't like his play-style? Don't play him.

Give him a Frozen Mallet and he has chasing ability. Co-ordinate your ganks and use team-play and this hero is freaking radical! I don't think he is OP at all. I mean I've only played 12 games with the guy, won 6 lost 6 but I think I have a pretty good feel of him now. Every hero maintains strengths and weaknesses - adapt your skills, items, and playstyle for different scenarios and be creative & experiment!

The ult's purpose isn't to deal heavy damage - then it definitely would be OP. It is meant to be cast on a hero getting ganked or in a team fight when one hero is being focused - deal some extra damage, resore a little HP, and then have a little buddy you can micro to attack towers/heros/last hit minions what have you.

Geez, so many people are negative and whining about maps and servers and everything. Settle down. The Riot staff can only do so much, and game content is one of many things. Heroes are easier to design, build, and balance than maps. Sometimes hardware fails randomly - it sucks some people missed the bonus weekend or whatever but **** HAPPENS.

Calm down, it's a free game. I **** good free game, I might add. So good, in my opinion, that I spent the amount of money on it that I would have spent on your average computer game for the purpose of supporting the company and giving my seal of approval.

This hero's freaking awesome, I love him, and all of the metal references.. I haven't played Pantheon or Gragas yet, but I've fought against them a couple times.

My only complaint is there's no Anthrax reference. 3/4 of the 'Big Four' and then Sabbath. Don't get me wrong Sabbath is excellent, but all of the Four would be suuhwweeeet. haha. my $0.02

MercTroop

Recruiter

03-17-2010

I love this champ so much. People in the Riot office hug each other and don't let go. That is what I would do to you all, at least until you called the cops. By far Mord is perhaps most addicting character, every thing about him his superb. Art style, I mean even his alternative costumes have me considering buying them. Play style just matches up with mine nicely.

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

06-21-2011

Rêflex

09-01-2011

a year later