Did they bump up the lowest visual settings?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiN Deejay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

I am using the new patcher and when I updated the patcher it reset all my saved settings. It forgot my user name, I had to turn off the language filter and the noob tips. But best of all I had to reset all my in game graphics settings and key bindings. It only took 20 seconds to change that all back to where I had it before the patch but the graphics are higher then they were before. Now you may think that's not so bad but the slight bump in graphics drop my fps by a few. And this seems to make it a lot choppier then before. The drop from 30 fps steady to 25-28 fps steady really makes it so I can't play properly sometimes.

Rants aside I was just wondering if they bumped up the lowest visual settings or there is just something wrong with my LoL?

Lúst

04-09-2011

I have also noticed a decrease in performance. I used to run the game fine at Max 60 fps and now its around 50 and drops to about 25-35 in big team fights.

Villiroth

04-09-2011

Ive noticed a drop too, but @ OP I find it hard to believe that a 2-5fps drop makes it that hard to play. I often pull off team fights with 7 fps(yeah yeah I know).