perspective on taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poet

08-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
He's the best healer in the game by far!
Soraka is a mess right now, so that's not saying much when you call him the best healer in the game. But I know what you meant...he's a powerful healer...but I still argue that he's too viable in mutiple facets of the game, beyond support. If he was just a healer, there would be no discussion, but the fact that he can do so much above average is what makes him deadly with a good team player.

Poor Soraka, I hope she's getting some love next patch (more then just buffs to starfall!). She needs help healing major late game fights.

She needs a 2.5 second stun...

jk

Poet

08-28-2009

I do agree that his ult needs a nerf. When I play with Taric, if I toggle his ult on and off, cautiously, I can assure it's ready multiple times in a long drawn out back-and-forth fight.

I think this can be remedied by making his ult's cd refresh slower.

Ensign

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business View Post
don't exaggerate. it's not beneficial to correcting a hero. He can not golem buff / perma ult.
This is correct. The golem buff only lasts ~2.5 minutes. After that, you eventually run out of mana and the ultimate ends.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Business View Post
don't exaggerate. it's not beneficial to correcting a hero. He can not golem buff / perma ult.
yes he can, dont give me that ****. as long as the buff is on him can keep the ult on with no worries. cast a few spells? just hit some stuff to get that mana back.

iUltra Lukasz xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2009

He's definately NOT As good as people are blowing him up to be. Late game he becomes a speed bump, you avoid him because he won't die..not because hes dangerous

MaxTea

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

seems better now that his stun does no damage on its own

Karandor

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

His ultimate wins games. His ultimate is his best feature. Once you get up to around 2k mana you can have his ultimate up for a VERY long time.

You can rape a base so incredibly fast with taric + team.