Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

perspective on taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poet

08-28-2009

Quote:
Adonis:
He's the best healer in the game by far!

Soraka is a mess right now, so that's not saying much when you call him the best healer in the game. But I know what you meant...he's a powerful healer...but I still argue that he's too viable in mutiple facets of the game, beyond support. If he was just a healer, there would be no discussion, but the fact that he can do so much above average is what makes him deadly with a good team player.

Poor Soraka, I hope she's getting some love next patch (more then just buffs to starfall!). She needs help healing major late game fights.

She needs a 2.5 second stun...

jk

Poet

08-28-2009

I do agree that his ult needs a nerf. When I play with Taric, if I toggle his ult on and off, cautiously, I can assure it's ready multiple times in a long drawn out back-and-forth fight.

I think this can be remedied by making his ult's cd refresh slower.

Ensign

08-29-2009

Quote:
Business:
don't exaggerate. it's not beneficial to correcting a hero. He can not golem buff / perma ult.

This is correct. The golem buff only lasts ~2.5 minutes. After that, you eventually run out of mana and the ultimate ends.

Bregan

08-29-2009

Quote:
Business:
don't exaggerate. it's not beneficial to correcting a hero. He can not golem buff / perma ult.

yes he can, dont give me that crap. as long as the buff is on him can keep the ult on with no worries. cast a few spells? just hit some stuff to get that mana back.

iUltra Lukasz xX

08-29-2009

He's definately NOT As good as people are blowing him up to be. Late game he becomes a speed bump, you avoid him because he won't die..not because hes dangerous

MaxTea

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

seems better now that his stun does no damage on its own

Karandor

Adjudicator

08-29-2009

His ultimate wins games. His ultimate is his best feature. Once you get up to around 2k mana you can have his ultimate up for a VERY long time.

You can rape a base so incredibly fast with taric + team.