Warmogs mundo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiseTheFall

04-10-2011

How the hell does crit benefit mundo in the slightest?

Epsilon2012

04-10-2011

I once went up against a Mundo with 2 Warmogs...and 2 Phantom Dancers...

---First I died...then yelled at my team for all being negative...lol

RiseTheFall

04-10-2011

I'm going to look into this crit with mundo if thats true... thanks rager xD

dDamage

04-10-2011

Everyone knows that sorc boots, sunfire, rylai's is the true core of mundo.

Dr. Mage-do.

Clyton

04-10-2011

I see some people classifying Mundo as a tank. Shame on them. He's just an extremely tanky DPS.

Larson McMurphy

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseTheFall View Post
How the hell does crit benefit mundo in the slightest?
Crit benefits mundo because he gains crazy amounts of AD from masochism (which has a low enough cooldown that it should be on almost all the time). Depending on how much damage you've taken, it's not uncommon for you AD to get kicked up to 400 or more. Because mundo has built in AD crit%, armor penetration, and attack speed are all good choices to up his dps.

Mirelyght

04-11-2011

i laugh at everyone trying to put mundo in a single category....MUNDO DOES WHAT HE PLEASES

stop trying to say he's only a tank, dps or tanky dps...he IS all of those things. a good mundo fills the roles his team needs most. he's one of the few that can do that.

examples:

1. your team is light on ap and the opposing team is building armor....you build a cdr item or 2 and cleaver spam....i've even seen a void staff work on a mundo with cdr and sunfire cape.

2. you have 2 tanks....therefore a tanky item such as warmogs plus AD enhancing items such as phantom dancers combined with your masochism will help your team immensly when taking down towers and focusing the carry.

3. your team has no tank: easy..take solo and build tanky items and make sure u run in first to absorb their alpha strikes and ults then ult out then run back in to finish off their team....even if you suck at tanking you can drop towers like nobodies business.

4. your team has 1 tank and a buncha squishies....build hyrbrid tank/dps to help absorb damage.

MUNDO FILLS ROLES AS HE PLEASES

Marauder64

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larson McMurphy View Post
Crit benefits mundo because he gains crazy amounts of AD from masochism (which has a low enough cooldown that it should be on almost all the time). Depending on how much damage you've taken, it's not uncommon for you AD to get kicked up to 400 or more. Because mundo has built in AD crit%, armor penetration, and attack speed are all good choices to up his dps.

Masochism can really bump your crit damage up through the roof. I was hitting 940+ crits (from 730+ without masochism on) with 2 IE's.

core of the build was warmogs, visage, treads(which I sold later just for kicks, to see what a 2nd IE would do for me.....I wasn't disappointed)

Chingmeister

04-11-2011

I'm a fan favorite of
Lantern/Mercuries/Warmogs/PD/SV/Sunfire with a full set of AS runes.

Replace Lantern with Atmas if the game goes that long and gg.

Lantern lets you spam cleavers in lane...just go beat on their casters for lifesteal and zone with cleavers...ward catches ganks against your aggressive laning...

Oathkeeper456

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacull Kinslayer View Post
Core:

Merc Treads
Warmogs
Force of Nature

Seondary:

Starks Fervor
Hextech Gunblade
Hextech Gunblade

Instead of 2 Hextechs you can swap 1 (or both) out for Frozen Mallet and Rylais. You can also use Spirit Visage if you are so inclined.
i understand frozen mallet, but why rylais? he has no magic ability and it gives less health than frozen mallet anyways