Warwick's Bloodscent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

02-22-2010

Actually I think that's what the Icon is for, detecting stealthies.
I mean, it doesn't specify whether or not the champion is stealthed for him to pick them up (and a good Shaco/Eve/Twitch won't loss too much health fighting, if they do, they deserve to get picked off by the wolfman, he needs to do something other than his one trick pony stun move)

Pselpz

02-22-2010

Well then, why not apply it only to stealthers who are low on hp

AFKray

02-22-2010

I agree. It already gives a debuff which people should be looking at anyway, no need to make it easy mode. In a sad way, this is actually a nerf to an already terrible champion.

EcoEco

02-22-2010

Disagree. 10 seconds is too long.

I don't remember exactly well the patch in test realm.
But Bloodscent makes Warwick chase people faster right?
Here is my question, why do I see a Warwick chase some mage who is low health from our inhib all the way to their inhib's tower and STILL not able to kill them? He is mising some slow? Perhaps. Is it back people can just flash/ghost and the added bonus is gone? Perhaps. Is it because Warwick's Bloodscent doesn't give COLLISION FREE MOVEMENT? Perhaps.

Don't focus on the fact why would a Warwick chase that far that'll probably be ganked and killed. Focus on the point where he can't catch anyone with that Bloodscent.

You need to give an additional boost to Bloodscent. Whether it be the one OP suggested which STILL need more buff. Like 0.3 seconds of fear per 5 seconds or something. Then again, never tested so 5 or 10 is still up for changing.

Or provide a slow on the enemy, I don't care how minor it is, just slow them down somehow. Once they pop flash, Warwick have to regain the gap. Once ghost is popped his Bloodscent is very useless. Whether it is like a 30% slow, or a debuff that blocks all speed bonuses or a 10% slow and 50% reduced speed buff debuff. Or whatever. Or even collision free movement like Janna, that would greatly improve chasing.

But none of these will be considered, theres a remake version....

iLL Logik

02-22-2010

I would think that if you made a fear for warwick as an active ability, and keep the passive about the same. It would definitely give him a cc and add to his usefulness. The duration of the fear would be debatable and would need to be tested.

Breship

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2010

ok, maybe not the .1 -> .5 sec fear passive, maybe give it the same passive, but allow him to activate it on enemies below 50% health for a 4 second fear. essentially giving warwick that little extra time to get some hits in.

this could benefit it in a couple of ways:
1. forcing them to blow a cleanse and/or flash to try to get away, freeing up the use of your ulti uninterrupted.
2. putting some of that extra attack speed to use to rape them for a couple hits.
3. it would still benefit the primal aspect of warwick. (jungling with 50% hp... oh shyza! it's warwick! *fear*)

so it's pretty rare to see a red post in champion feedback. i want to see red!

edit: also, warwick should be able to see stealthers with this ability, so many times a stealther jumps in and jumps out with low health, this alone would make warwick viable to any team.