Magma Chamber

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarmlessPi

07-20-2011

well for 1v1 why not release the map from the training game? 1 lane, just add a tower for the inhib and nexus and BAM!! we got a good 1v1 map to test 1v1 skill and not how well you can back door and run before the other guy gets to you.

tho a 2v2v2 or even a 3v3v3 or any thing with 3 teams would be cool to see ^_^

ice8eight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-20-2011

just release it already, gosh.

Werevark

07-20-2011

I think they're going to make it a present to the community at some point. I thought it would be for Christmas last year. Nope. Thought it'd be on the off season after dreamhack. Nope. Now I think it's coming at the start of season 2, and depending on the response, that it might be the Championship map.

5h4p3

07-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmlessPi View Post
well for 1v1 why not release the map from the training game? 1 lane, just add a tower for the inhib and nexus and BAM!! we got a good 1v1 map to test 1v1 skill and not how well you can back door and run before the other guy gets to you.

tho a 2v2v2 or even a 3v3v3 or any thing with 3 teams would be cool to see ^_^
I'd love to play a 3 team game, unfortunately, I think they would probably end up as 2v1's most of the time. Basically, both sides get an advantage from picking on the weakest team. They turn it into a 1v1 and then play normally.