Item Suggestion: Augury Sigil (Spellvamp item, related to Hexdrinker.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

This item gives a temporary Spellvamp bonus when its user reaches critical health: giving them a chance to fight themselves back to health: its almost a caster's version of Hexdrinker.

Recipe: Cloth Armor + Hextech Revolver + 500 gold (2000 gold total)

+ 70 Ability Power

+ 25% Spellvamp

+ 20 Armor

UNIQUE Passive: If your health drops below 40% of your maximum health, you gain 25% Spellvamp for four seconds. 60 second cooldown.

I may need to reduce the ability power amount and do other number tweaks, but what do you think of the item?

Galgus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2011

bump

paShadoWn

04-25-2011

Good idea; swap cloth armor for a negatron, raise combine to 600 and change abilty to active: spellvamp +100% for next damaging ability, 30 sec cd. Shall be a very tactical item for 1v1 by heavy ability users like Renekhton.

As it is, your measly +25% shall change nothing to have it.

Dalinoth

04-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by paShadoWn View Post
Good idea; swap cloth armor for a negatron, raise combine to 600 and change abilty to active: spellvamp +100% for next damaging ability, 30 sec cd. Shall be a very tactical item for 1v1 by heavy ability users like Renekhton.

As it is, your measly +25% shall change nothing to have it.
Ok so basically u say his items good if he makes it into an entirely different item..anyhow also no is getting ap on Renekton ur thinking about using this item the opposite way its supposed to be used.

Consider it as Ryze's new Desperate Power its a last ditch ability to try and save ur sorry butt as a caster because to be honest when a caster gets focused they usually die between the combo of being squishy and well spellvamp isn't in most casters builds.

I honestly like the idea of this item 25% would be nice to walk around with but i think u'd have to make that unique, the only conflict i see is people buying this and will of the ancients 40% health would = 70% spellvamp which could make an enemy caster really hard to kill but then again what heavy lifesteal dpsers are hard enough to kill as well.

I think the idea is interesting but idk if riot would like mages being able to turn into tanky nukers with the combo of health and ap items along with this, still nice idea

Galgus

08-18-2011

This item would probably require another durability item with it to really work: so that the user is not so squishy that the spell-vamp doesn't matter.

Anyway, the central design of the item is around spellvamp with a spellvamp boost when near death: about anything else about it could change.