Ideas for Gragas Fix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IamTehPsyko

02-22-2010

I think a good way to possibly fix Gragas is to do a couple things

-Make Gragas's current ult into a normal ability on a 15-20second cooldown with alot less damage and make his barrel roll his ultimate at a much higher damage and longer cooldown.

or

-Make body slam scale with ability power

or

-Make Drunken Rage also give him attack speed??

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

are these fixes on top of the current changes on the test realm? or have you not seen the patch notes on the test realm or played with him there?

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=62114

IamTehPsyko

02-22-2010

i didnt know whta they were doin to fix him just suggestions

AFKray

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTehPsyko View Post
i didnt know what they were doin to fix him just suggestions

The AP thing to body slam won't fly, Riot has already stated somewhere that the whole AP Gragas thing wasn't how he was designed. If you look at the past changes, the things they have been changing for the most part have been his physical skills. They want him to be a brawler, not a caster. The castable area for Body Slam will be a godsend. The speed up on his ult's projectile speed will make it much easier to use, and overall make him a much better champion. Personally, if they added a slow to his Q or a miss chance or SOMETHING to add utility, then he would honestly be a very, very good champion in the meta game.