Katarina - When was the last time you seen her?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fencer

02-21-2010

Used to love playing her, now she is completly useless...and the way it turns her viable is simply not my way of playing.

Why Riot cant fix her? Put her back on her old self, no one was complaining.

Why Ryze gets buffs and buffs, and Katarina nerfs and nerfs?? Seriouslly anyone even mention her as a viable char?

Just wanted to play her again ;/ it was so fun

EcoEco

02-21-2010

Maybe 2 days ago and another 2 more days ago after that.

Saw two kats both green, meaning brought from RP, saw them both using smurf account.

If you ask me how she was doing, I would say not that bad. Consider that it was a noob using it and that its against other noobs.

Throw that at higher tier, thats another question.

Talamare

02-21-2010

I saw her yesterday

I usually see her once every other day

Now a hero I have yet to see in a long while is Gragas

EcoEco

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
I saw her yesterday

I usually see her once every other day

Now a hero I have yet to see in a long while is Gragas
I seen him twice in the last 4 days, just as much as Kat.

These are the responses I get after the game.

****, I just wasted IP buying that...

Yo, Do not, I repeat, DO NOT EVER BUY THAT CHAMPION GRAGAS

Stuff in those lines. Lol

Both of those games, I was playing Rammus, the only thing the Gragas manage to do significantly was then I tank a tower with Tremor and Curl. I usually die but take a huge chunk or the whole tower with me. Gragas did two things, 1 disturb my Tremor, and 2 combined with Trist, threw my back in between two towers so I took massive damage and well yeah you know die. Other than that, Gragas contributed NOTHING in both those games.

No one feared his barrel roll since it did such ****py damage. His body slam damage just get dispersed to nothing. His ultimate is better used on minions and farm than on enemy champions since it throw them into bad positions.

Arlando

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

ive seen her a few times in the last couple of weeks, suprisingly both games she did quite well, maybe its because everyone forgot how to play against her. i dont think her current changes in the test realm patch were worthy enough of being mentioned in the previous patch that they were coming. shes still going to need alot more work, but i do like how riot is implementing champion changes gradually rather than just buffing or nerfing all the abilities by half, which is what got her into the current predicament in the first place.

Layotees

02-22-2010

Haven't seen her once on either team since the patch. I haven't even had the opportunity to dodge her.

yatenkun

02-22-2010

3 days ago in 1 match, she was sucking as never, and she went MID expecting to be "godlike" or whatever, I told better dont go cos kata is nerfed and ulti is bugged and she will leave our ashe starving, nah she called me noob and then match ended up with her calling everybody noobs cos she got only 3 kills and like 10 death(we didn't help according to her).

Bljurg

02-22-2010

I see her every game.... (I play her 99% and still enjoy it. ) Although yes, she is rather useless for anything other than early ganks and KS or cleanup.

trykki

02-22-2010

See her every once in a while. Never any stellar performance

Every so often I play a game with her to make sure I'm not crazy.