Season One Championship Announced: Destination Dreamhack Summer!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilivin777

04-08-2011

So really psyched about the championship and all. Question: How many teams will there be at the start of the combat?
I believe the video said 8 sets of 8 or something? So only 64 teams total?

sevenpioverthree

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilivin777 View Post
So really psyched about the championship and all. Question: How many teams will there be at the start of the combat?
I believe the video said 8 sets of 8 or something? So only 64 teams total?
The description said 8 teams total, 3 from north america, 3 from europe, and 2 from south east asia

Belphe

04-08-2011

can we get real new content (maps, modes) after s1 instead of stock footage champs like this new torch guy whos basically annie?

Dopplar

04-08-2011

Better have the bloody tournament servers working by then.

MagicChainsaw

04-08-2011

about time, maybe we can actually get magma chamber by start of season two, ridiculous that riot now sponsored by tencent cant put a new map together in more than a year (yes more than a year since TT) and who knows? maybe the game will get that texture pack that was mentioned (0_o)

Innerspoken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

Aww ****, ELO reset..I was almost out of ELO hell

ChoiHongLee

04-08-2011

This league could also happen in Brazil, I live here in Brazil and has millions of Brazilians who play League Of Legends, it would be nice if these proportions were a championship held here in Brazil, I love league of legends every day and if I play had the opportunity to attend a championship course and I would go and the problem that far in your pocket and weighs mt, if a way to come to Brazil for sure thousands of players would participate ...

GsG Saint

04-08-2011

Very professionally done video. I'm impressed how the riot team just keeps raising the standards of quality.

Devan Aelus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

So finally everything is coming really really Soon™!!

Babeldygob

04-08-2011

I hate exams sooooooooo muhc right no, because I know I'm gonna fail at least one due to watching this