ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrawn922

04-07-2011

ok i have a question thats been bothering me about ryze, i play him and im pretty good with him. my main question is: clarity or ignite? the hardest part about ryze is his early game, he's very squishy and doesnt' hit very hard until level 5ish(comparatively going base items v base items). now i generally start off with the mana regen portion of tear. yet if im solo laning, usually , i run into mana problems with the harrassment, midding im usually fine mana wise. yet ignite is very very useful in itself against champions like trynd and vlad and mundo.
so which is better?
also clarity outlives its usefulness at around level 11 or whenever you start buildign your BV

illumīnati

04-07-2011

ignite.

It makes your combo stronger and makes your kill chance a hell of a lot higher.
Clarity isn't useful at all mid/late game, since you should be getting blue buff very often.

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

never get clarity on ryze. It will be completely useless for you since ryze stacks lots of mana.

Thrawn922

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmywhitemama View Post
never get clarity on ryze. It will be completely useless for you since ryze stacks lots of mana.
hence the reason i said it outlives its usefulness very quickly, however, nothing is more annoying than a kill getting away because you ran oom

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

You should not have any mana issues if you focus on last-hitting.

Also, Flash/ghost is what you should get because his W's range is still lower than Q's range.

You are not a burst-mage so ignite rarely contributing to anything but healing reduction.

unR Mohrisbetter

04-07-2011

Clarity on ryze is a hilarious idea.

Like getting heal on chogath.

Thrawn922

04-07-2011

i don't use clarity, i use ignite flash, but there are times when its like, ****it if only i had more mana he'd be dead

wqqqqwrt

04-07-2011

ghost flash

AznDoug91

04-07-2011

go 9/21/0 if you don't want to be as squishy. strength of spirit is stupidly good on ryze. if you want to hit harder, start with the sapphire crystal instead of the meki pendant. you'll add a small portion of damage to your q and w starting with it.

Thrawn922

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDoug91 View Post
go 9/21/0 if you don't want to be as squishy. strength of spirit is stupidly good on ryze. if you want to hit harder, start with the sapphire crystal instead of the meki pendant. you'll add a small portion of damage to your q and w starting with it.
yes but the lack of regen means that you can't lane for quite as long