Looking for a team or people like me for ranked/tournaments.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shutgon

04-07-2011

Hey everyone, just some fast info about me.

• Level 30, with 40+ champs, have Ventrilo/TS/Mumble and a working mic.
  • Great player, understands mechanics of the game, works well with teammates, humorous guy, PST time zone.
  • Haven't really gotten into Ranked yet because I didn't want to play solo que, because I didn't want to ruin my stats from trolls & feeding/leaver teammates.
  • Looking for a team that is doing Ranked or will be in the future, and can slowly push toward someday being able to enter various tournaments.
  • Although I can play most roles, I mainly shine when it comes to AD/AP carries. I would say my main is Corki.

What I'm looking for :
  • You must be level 30 and have several rune pages for different roles and champions.
  • Although I know match history can't determine a person's skill, but if most of your games your K/D ratio is constantly negative by more than 2 or 3, it's saying something.
If interested, leave a post here or add me ingame. Thanks.

DarkRippa

04-07-2011

Hey there itswhysee, Team Cut-Throat is currently recruiting both casual and competitive players. Anyone is welcome so long as they are mature, we are willing to take in newer players as the more experienced players are more than willing to help out in any way and show you tips and strategies along the way. We will be setting up practices and teams/groups for competitive play as well once we get enough competitive type players. We believe strongly in teamwork, because without it, it might as well be another solo queue game that has not the slightest bit of teamwork which will result in a loss. Anyways were mostly just here to have fun, and kick ass in the process, if interested please go to http://weneedaname.freeforums.org/index.php and sign up.

Here are a few quick rules that you must be prepared to follow if you are interested in joining.
-All racial insults are strictly forbidden.
-Don't be a hater, get a friend.
-Swearing, is not really big issue, but if it's getting intense and violent threats are being declared, and we will end it.
-Do not make an account just to Spam all over the place.
-This is not "Craig's List" do not advertise stuff here, unless you want to share it with us.
-Be always respectful to all members. If there is a problem pm an Admin or a mod.
-No belittling people for opinions, views, or any other reasons
*You MUST have Teamspeak 3
*You MUST go on this Teamspeak 3 server or we wont be able to HELP you
*You MUST be active on our forum (on at least once a week)
*You MUST have FUN!!

-DarkRippa (Clan Leader/Founder)

shutgon

04-08-2011

Bump.

shutgon

04-08-2011

Up.

Revive Is OP

04-08-2011

I only play 28 champs and my solo queue isn't great, but I believe I meet your criteria for match history and not ruining your elo. We would have to work out a team-comp first... I play all roles.

l3araka

04-08-2011

Hey I'm kinda in the same boat as you I've been playing league for a while and Dota almost since it came out. I can play just about every hero and own all but like 15. I'm looking for a competitive team to play ranked and hopefully get into some league games. My ranked rating right now is really bad because I didn't restrain myself from solo ques and did alot of ques where I was to carry my baddie real life friends, but if you look I usually have a pretty high kill death ratio on whatever hero I play. btw I have Skype, vent etc. so add me on league if you interested. l3araka with an L

shutgon

04-09-2011

bump.

shutgon

04-09-2011

Bump.

shutgon

04-10-2011

Up.

Never Support NA

04-10-2011

hey , I'm looking for good clan for the ranked game , I owned 68 champs and good at almost all of them , add me plz IGN is PlutoXia