New Summoner Spell - Resurrect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jk2damax

04-07-2011

I don't know how long it has been since the last summoner spell came out.
But I was thought I have a good idea for a new summoner spell.

- Resurrect a dead teammate by selecting a summoner on top left corner where it shows each summoner in you team.

OR

- Cast the spell on a teammate in fight if they are in range just like Zilean's Chrono Shift.

It may seem a bit OP but perhaps with a long cool down timer more than 5 minutes or so will give a losing team a chance to come back or as such.

Just an idea.

Kacnafein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

Would be too easy for a support champion to help carry champion. If someone wants to be resurrected, they will have to pick revive spell.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

It's interesting, but this kind of relegates Zilean's unique ultimate move to the dustbin, meaning someone who's "better" than Zilean could use a spell like this and make one of Zilean's defining moves null.

Morate

04-08-2011

I could see a problem with this happen if a Zilean already was on your team, as they could either save a teammate twice or two teammates within a team fight. While this does not seem to be a problem as you could ban Zilean in ranked games, it would still be making a character unbalanced and that is something I don't see Riot desiring to do.

Fac ut Vivas

04-08-2011

I don't like the idea myself.
That's all.
It seems too easy, it might be viable if you had to cast it while they were still alive, like chronoshift, but also, consider that the opponent would have already received gold for the kill, and for all you know, even bought stuff at the shop using it.
This skill, in my opinion, would ensue much rage, and endure much nerf.