Who makes the music in League of legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

After watching Brand's Art Spotlight and hearing the epic theme song of LoL, I must ask, who makes the music in LoL?

miche11y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

bump, because I also love the music :]

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

bump

Vuther

04-07-2011

I'm not sure about that one, but finding the sounds under Computer/C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/sounds/ambient (that's the default location for installing the game, you might of put it somewhere else) gives a contributing artist on what the music for matches starting up before Season 1 was, named Duncan Watt. Unfortunately, who did the music for the spotlight (which can be found in the sounds section, named ChmpSlct_AChampionApproaches or the ambient section named as ChmpSlct_DraftMode) is uncredited.

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
I'm not sure about that one, but finding the sounds under Computer/C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/sounds/ambient (that's the default location for installing the game, you might of put it somewhere else) gives a contributing artist on what the music for matches starting up before Season 1 was, named Duncan Watt. Unfortunately, who did the music for the spotlight (which can be found in the sounds section, named ChmpSlct_AChampionApproaches or the ambient section named as ChmpSlct_DraftMode) is uncredited.
Nice find! Thx!

muffinman

Adjudicator

11-19-2012

Duncan Watt ftw.