Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who makes the music in League of legends?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

After watching Brand's Art Spotlight and hearing the epic theme song of LoL, I must ask, who makes the music in LoL?

miche11y

Recruiter

04-07-2011

bump, because I also love the music :]

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

bump

Vuther

04-07-2011

I'm not sure about that one, but finding the sounds under Computer/C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/sounds/ambient (that's the default location for installing the game, you might of put it somewhere else) gives a contributing artist on what the music for matches starting up before Season 1 was, named Duncan Watt. Unfortunately, who did the music for the spotlight (which can be found in the sounds section, named ChmpSlct_AChampionApproaches or the ambient section named as ChmpSlct_DraftMode) is uncredited.

Die Nacht

04-07-2011

Quote:
Vuther:
I'm not sure about that one, but finding the sounds under Computer/C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/air/assets/sounds/ambient (that's the default location for installing the game, you might of put it somewhere else) gives a contributing artist on what the music for matches starting up before Season 1 was, named Duncan Watt. Unfortunately, who did the music for the spotlight (which can be found in the sounds section, named ChmpSlct_AChampionApproaches or the ambient section named as ChmpSlct_DraftMode) is uncredited.

Nice find! Thx!

muffinman

Adjudicator

11-19-2012

Duncan Watt ftw.