Competitve Team LFM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luckster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-11-2011

Hi, I would love to join!
I'm not quite in the ELO range you have stated. Have been 1400+, but ATM I'm 1363.
I have good kdr on all my champs and help my team as much as I can. If you would like to give me a chance talk to me. Ill add you in game.

UnknownGamer24

04-12-2011

Taking a wild shot in the dark, and not really expecting anything from it, but...

1200 elo (due to ranked games when they first came out) haven't really got back into it cuz of the complete fail that 1200 is

I play with alot of 1500 solo que'rs and hold my own. I prefer to jungle/carry but can play anyone at least decently.

Anyways, just thought I'd give it a shot, and see if you were willing to take a chance. Thanks for your time, and if I can't get a shot, then FREE BUMP!

IGN: Tyrantz

PS: Have vent/skype and working headset/mic

StrongGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2011

will add ya later ingame

ThankMeLat3r

04-13-2011

this kid is ****ing awful

JackerP

Recruiter

04-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThankMeLat3r View Post
this kid is ****ing awful
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackerP View Post
People get so butt hurt because someone else doesn't think they're good at a game so their initial reaction is start saying scrub/kid.
Am I psychic or what?

TiKc

04-13-2011

I'll add you in game tonight, in roughly about an hour.

We'll talk in game.

Saintskeeper

05-25-2011

Sorry i keep missing you Jack. Yes i am interested next time your on send me a tell sorry again.