Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Competitve Team LFM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jay Wong

04-10-2011

Add me ingame when servers are up, i will explain the rating bug i had

gortano

04-10-2011

add me gortano

i have vent + mic

ThankMeLat3r

04-10-2011

jacker ur gunna accept friend or what....
-phazee

Stayki

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Name: Martin

IGN: Stayki , aM1llie

Highest Rating and which Ladder: aM1llie [1470 last time i checked. dropped from 1690 due to solo que :'( ] Recovering elo on Stayki due to playing games when ranked first came out and i wasnt as skilled.

Champion of choice: Malzahar, Tryndamere, Yi, Xin Zhao, Vladimir, Nidalee, Sion and many more

Experience: 2 years of LoL

Consider my application and I hope to see you guys in game. I have vent and a mic and love to use them to co-ordinate with the team, because lets face it, who likes typing vs talking in mic and getting last hits ^_^.

once again, Stayki and aM1llie are my in-game accounts. feel free to add me.

Cheers

HEXOUS

04-10-2011

I play mostly carries ... ashe/ez/kat support I can play lux/janna ... can jungle as trynd/ww/irelia ... highest elo i've been is 1554 currently near 1400 due to afk peeps and duo queues with friends...(bad idea btw) lol If you got a spot lemme know i'll tag along.

Habicha

04-11-2011

Yo hit me up. I have 1500 elo, name's habicha. I have 1500 playing with rl friends who are really bad lol. If you guys are good I'll play. I'm very experienced, played dota for 4 years, clan games/tournaments and played league since before s1. Add me Habicha.

Habicha

04-11-2011

Add me, Habicha. 1500 rating. Very good, counter pick, old dota pro, qui HoN playing LoL now getting my rating up fast ez.

ThankMeLat3r

04-11-2011

another 1300 thinking hes god, such a bad team dont waste ur time, loses 80% of his games

JackerP

Recruiter

04-11-2011

Quote:
ThankMeLat3r:
another 1300 thinking hes god, such a bad team dont waste ur time, loses 80% of his games

So before the butt hurt started...

"and i still think 1400 is bad elo
***so im not even trying to say im good at all"

Then the line that set off the butt hurt...

"JackerP (12:14): sorry its just my opinion gl finding a team
Phazee (12:14): have fun playing with scrubs
JackerP (12:15): like i said in the original post
***IF for any reason you dont get accepted please dont get butt hurt over it.
***people take **** too personal
***its a game
Phazee (12:15): but by a 1300 who loses 80% of his normal and ranked games
***whats the point
***u have no idea who u play
***u base off a number i dont even try in
***have fun losing like i said not like ur gunna beat anyone good
JackerP (12:15): 1400 with 60% win rate in ranked
Phazee (12:15): ignored scrub.
***1v1
JackerP (12:16): so were not going to beat anyone
***why ask to join?"

he also has no idea who's on the team besides me...

So if I decline your request know it's likely that I'm thinking you could be one of these people which is why I declined him 3 times before. People get so butt hurt because someone else doesn't think they're good at a game so their initial reaction is start saying scrub/kid. Also the ****ty thing is they'll say this **** even if you don't add them. I've had non level 30s use the same argument saying how'd they rape me and I'm so bad for not accepting them.

BabyfaceKilla

04-11-2011

1511 ELO solo queue right now. I haven't played a ton of 5v5 team ranked but im 1381 at the moment with only a couple games played. I have a weird schedule with school and work so i have no set time i can play unless you guys play mostly nights ~9pm PST. Anyway I have no problem being a "backup" either.

My mains are Kass, Nunu, Taric, Malphite. However I play most champs well, the only role I rarely play is ranged AD carry, but if needed I am decent with Ashe. Anyway hit me up if you would like to play a couple games I wont be on until later tonight though.