Competitve Team LFM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackerP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-09-2011

Anyone who's added me I've looked at their profile and through their ranked stats regardless of their current solo queue or current top rating. Just because you're below 1400 doesn't mean you're automatically out and just because you're above 1400 doesn't mean you're automatically in.

But if you're unranked or below 1400 it's a slim chance I'll like what I see.

Vainfall

04-09-2011

Added you. I haven't played ranked since I realized I couldn't lose enough games to get into elo hell, though. Been waiting to find a team. If you check my profile before my last poppy game disappears, it was a 3v5 from the start, just FYI.

I can fill any role, although my specialties are AP Carries, Anti-Carries (my veigar serves as both), and beefy initiators or just beefy champs, such as Malphite, Renekton, Cho'Gath, Sion, Irelia, Xin, Urgot etc.
I can also jungle and jungle well.
Support is my weakest role, of which Morg, Lux, and Taric( Mainly morg) are the champs I play.

Oh, and my laning is superb. It's my strong point. In the majority of equal or slightly disadvantaged lanes, I will find ways to win.

You might want to talk to me if you're interested at all, you won't find much other than item builds on my match history.

Blown By Janna

04-09-2011

I can play all roles depending on the champ, but I mainly play jungles

LostTrooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2011

I am currently looking for a competitive team that is interested in joining tournaments and such. As for my ranking. I have not to enter elo games as I do not have a pre-set or team. I tend to prefer not having feeders and arrogant people on my team that deliberately make our team lose. I will add you up ingame later when the server is up. I deal with it enough constantly going solo queue in nonranked. So i dont have much motive to go solo queue in ranked unless required

LOLWTFCHICKEN

04-09-2011

My ELO isnt at 1500 but i have been around the block when it comes to competitive gaming i played professionally for teams in CS:S (counter-strike source) so i know what it takes to be "active" and practice and teamwork im at about 1400ish ELO i can play any role that is needed and will be active as ever
feel free to add me ingame if you want to know more

P.S. i have a headset with vent

sneekymoose

04-09-2011

Hey,

I dont play much ranked I get stuck with idiots too often, but I am an experienced player, can fill any role you need. I don't have a "main" just characters I prefer, I play all my characters well and have runsets for them as well. I can ranged carry, mele carry, mage, tank, jungle, off tank or support. Let me know if you're interested I'm on quite a bit.

Sarvalis

04-09-2011

Hey, I added you in game and my ingame name is Aftermatter but heres a little about me. I came from playing Hon midway through beta through a few months of its release and topped out at 1850, which was fairly high when the top rated player was only 2050. I switched to LoL to play with RL friends, but unfortunately their nowhere near where I am in skill and I don't want to take the time to teach all 4 of them what they have to do as they tend to not listen. I play both 5v5 and solo Q 5s with them but am not able to carry them as they are all in the 1000's and below and as such everyone just feeds and then afks and I can carry a 5v1 but it isn't exactly fun.

My 3's rating is 1450 or so as I can constantly watch and call them out on stuff and make them play better, while I carry us up.

At the very least I'd like to play a few games of normal so you can see what I can do.

Thanks.

Kasai

04-09-2011

This guy is literally 1400 ELO exactly.

Boxxxy

04-09-2011

No Way!

JackerP

Recruiter

04-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
This guy is literally 1400 ELO exactly.
Thanks for looking that up for everyone since you obviously know everyone else is too ******ed to look it up. Mr. Helpful here to save the day.