Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A New Champion Approaches: Brand, the Burning Vengeance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObjectiveTruth

04-07-2011

I gotta say, i highly dislike the way this champion looks. I mean so many ways you could have gone with it. Instead, another humanoid with a burst skin.. skin?

Can't you guys come up with something more original? Right off the top of my head i was thinking of a diijin. No legs, floating on a pillar of fire maybe?

King Roofus

Recruiter

04-07-2011

Quote:
Treian:
First thought: Ryze has really let himself go.

Second thought: This isn't a new champion. This is a QSS buff.

It's not a new character! It's lee sins buff. He lost his eyes burning so they're making him a fire mage as a buff since he's not that great now. xD

King Roofus

Recruiter

04-07-2011

Quote:
ObjectiveTruth:
I gotta say, i highly dislike the way this champion looks. I mean so many ways you could have gone with it. Instead, another humanoid with a burst skin.. skin?

Can't you guys come up with something more original? Right off the top of my head i was thinking of a diijin. No legs, floating on a pillar of fire maybe?

Originality doesn't exist anymore. Everything has been thought of. :P

zoocalu

04-07-2011

y no tank?

Kurt Senuway

04-07-2011

oh come on, there were so many ideias or ellements you could explore, and the you do a fire caster champion with magics compared to annie , lux and ryze (in my opinion), we could have something missing in the game like a woman tank and more taunts, we got just 3 heros with this cc.

Crusifixint

04-07-2011

Really really like how this guy looks.

What is with you guys and random unnecessary belts though?

Lepercoon

04-07-2011

Can you say HoN Plague rider/Dota Witch doc Port? come on Riot give us something new -_-

D3leet

04-07-2011

does anyone else remember lich from dota? For some reason, his ult is reminding of that hero, in this game... thats kind of scary how powerful that can be.... so much cc add in a bouncing ult that deals tons of damage = scary strong.

Dymion

04-07-2011

Annie's Dad?

Draguun

04-07-2011

when are we going to get cool heros? i mean this guy is pretty badass looking but......his abilities seem kinda blahish to me.