A New Champion Approaches: Brand, the Burning Vengeance

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piada

04-07-2011

Can we play him on Magma Chamber?

Chordata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

Would like to see a little bit of utility on W/E/R. 4 nukes, one with one situational form of utility is just a little over the top imo lol. The choice of what to use to set targets ablaze will just come down to which move does the least damage I think.

Other than that, looks pretty cool. Except the pants... oh god, the pants...

SofaKingAwsome

04-07-2011

"Yaaarrrrrr! I used to be a mighty pirate"

Kelvana

04-07-2011

Abilities:

Sear: Brand launches a ball of fire forward that deals magic damage. If the target is ablaze, the target will be stunned.

Pillar of Flame: After a short delay, Brand creates a pillar of flame at a target area, dealing magic damage to enemy units within the area. Units that are ablaze take additional damage.

Conflagration: Brand conjures a powerful blast at his target, dealing magic damage to them. If the target is ablaze, the conflagration spreads to nearby enemies.

Pyroclasm (Ultimate): Brand unleashes a devastating torrent of fire, dealing damage each time it bounces. If a target is ablaze, Pyroclasm's missile speed increases.

Blaze (Passive): Brand's basic abilities light his targets ablaze, dealing a percentage of their maximum Health in magic damage per second.[/QUOTE]

Key word ABILITIES. He is not a reverse lux or an auto attacking mage.

TriGod

04-07-2011

no excape for a caster....

TaeSah

04-07-2011

Credentials

04-07-2011

Does anybody think he already seems OP? I mean, maybe a bit of skill to use, but look at his Innate, lolwhut!?

Light Waterx01

04-07-2011

Riot how come every champion you make has to have a form of cc, or a way to get out of cc... this is like annie 2.0, i mean he sounded great until i reread him and relized he had a stun, cc is getting so dumb in this game....

DoRkZiLLaa

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooPPain View Post
Look its Annie's husband!
....eeew. I hope you realize she's like, 7.

HausHFG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

I'm confused, how does his passive work? Every time you use an ability, the target is inflicted with the passive effect? Or is it his basic attacks that do that?