Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Veigar is a mage bent on world domination, BUT...

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innoBys

Senior Member

04-07-2011

Quote:
Dracozero:
already done bro



Awsome +1


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

04-07-2011

Quote:
Water ****alo:
Awsome +1

WHY CAN WE ONLY +1! 1 IS INSUFFICIENT!

Seriously, that's great.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innoBys

Senior Member

04-07-2011

Does anyone else find it Awsome that my name is filtered when I'm quoted?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BooDoo People

Junior Member

04-07-2011

And thus Veigar has finally struck, stealing the left shoe from every Yordle horse! The rest of their day is now ruined! Now the Yordles will be forced to use the horse shoe hanging from their doors, thus allowing leprachaun Veigar access to their sleeping forms! This plan is so perfect that not even Teemo could ruin it this time...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vuther

Senior Member

04-07-2011

Quote:
BooDoo People:
And thus Veigar has finally struck, stealing the left shoe from every Yordle horse! The rest of their day is now ruined! Now the Yordles will be forced to use the horse shoe hanging from their doors, thus allowing leprachaun Veigar access to their sleeping forms! This plan is so perfect that not even Teemo could ruin it this time...

I didn't guess that at all. IT'S PERFECT!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innoBys

Senior Member

04-07-2011

Unless Veigar succumbs to surprise buttsekhs from Akali, who as everyone knows is Veigar's Archnemesis.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dracozero

Senior Member

04-08-2011

Quote:
Water ****alo:
Unless Veigar succumbs to surprise buttsekhs from Akali, who as everyone knows is Veigar's Archnemesis.

stunned akalis can't buttsekhs noone


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

Senior Member

04-08-2011

Quote:
Dracozero:
stunned akalis can't buttsekhs noone


...No...I'm not gonna add to that...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

04-08-2011

Quote:
BooDoo People:
And thus Veigar has finally struck, stealing the left shoe from every Yordle horse! The rest of their day is now ruined! Now the Yordles will be forced to use the horse shoe hanging from their doors, thus allowing leprachaun Veigar access to their sleeping forms! This plan is so perfect that not even Teemo could ruin it this time...


I was thinking the same thing. Veigar, you crafty mastermind you. =)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

Senior Member

04-08-2011

Quote:
SethCypher:
Remember those villains from your RPG games? Ever wondered why they would enact their final plans RIGHT when the protaganists show up to thwart them?

Well, Veigar is doing exactly that.

I'm just gonna leave a few video game cliches here.
Quote:
The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Cliches:
163. All The Time In The World (Rinoa Rule)
Unless there's a running countdown clock right there on the screen, you have as long as you want to complete any task -- such as, say, rescuing a friend who's hanging by one hand from a slippery cliff edge thousands of feet in the air -- no matter how incredibly urgent it is. Dawdle or hurry as you will, you'll always make it just in the nick of time.

179. The Best-Laid Schemes
The final villain's grand scheme will have involved the deaths of thousands or even millions of innocent people, the clever manipulation of governments, armies, and entire populations, and will have taken anywhere from five to five thousand years to come to fruition. The hero will come up with a method of undoing this plan forever in less than five minutes.

186. Apocalypse Any Time Now
The best time to do side quests is while the huge meteor hovers in the sky above the planet, waiting to fall and destroy the world.

I think at least one of them might be true for Veigar.


123