Veigar is a mage bent on world domination, BUT...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

innoBys

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
already done bro

Awsome +1

Vuther

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water ****alo View Post
Awsome +1
WHY CAN WE ONLY +1! 1 IS INSUFFICIENT!

Seriously, that's great.

innoBys

04-07-2011

Does anyone else find it Awsome that my name is filtered when I'm quoted?

BooDoo People

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

And thus Veigar has finally struck, stealing the left shoe from every Yordle horse! The rest of their day is now ruined! Now the Yordles will be forced to use the horse shoe hanging from their doors, thus allowing leprachaun Veigar access to their sleeping forms! This plan is so perfect that not even Teemo could ruin it this time...

Vuther

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDoo People View Post
And thus Veigar has finally struck, stealing the left shoe from every Yordle horse! The rest of their day is now ruined! Now the Yordles will be forced to use the horse shoe hanging from their doors, thus allowing leprachaun Veigar access to their sleeping forms! This plan is so perfect that not even Teemo could ruin it this time...
I didn't guess that at all. IT'S PERFECT!

innoBys

04-07-2011

Unless Veigar succumbs to surprise buttsekhs from Akali, who as everyone knows is Veigar's Archnemesis.

Dracozero

04-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water ****alo View Post
Unless Veigar succumbs to surprise buttsekhs from Akali, who as everyone knows is Veigar's Archnemesis.
stunned akalis can't buttsekhs noone

SethCypher

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracozero View Post
stunned akalis can't buttsekhs noone
...No...I'm not gonna add to that...

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDoo People View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Veigar, you crafty mastermind you. =)

Gamefreak506

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethCypher View Post
Remember those villains from your RPG games? Ever wondered why they would enact their final plans RIGHT when the protaganists show up to thwart them?

Well, Veigar is doing exactly that.
I'm just gonna leave a few video game cliches here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grand List Of Console Role Playing Game Cliches
163. All The Time In The World (Rinoa Rule)
Unless there's a running countdown clock right there on the screen, you have as long as you want to complete any task -- such as, say, rescuing a friend who's hanging by one hand from a slippery cliff edge thousands of feet in the air -- no matter how incredibly urgent it is. Dawdle or hurry as you will, you'll always make it just in the nick of time.

179. The Best-Laid Schemes
The final villain's grand scheme will have involved the deaths of thousands or even millions of innocent people, the clever manipulation of governments, armies, and entire populations, and will have taken anywhere from five to five thousand years to come to fruition. The hero will come up with a method of undoing this plan forever in less than five minutes.

186. Apocalypse Any Time Now
The best time to do side quests is while the huge meteor hovers in the sky above the planet, waiting to fall and destroy the world.
I think at least one of them might be true for Veigar.