Shaco the unkillable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PatrickStar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

I, myself play a Shaco which has about 3:1 KDR. Lemme just say this. Shacos are one of the most predictable champions in the game, next to Twitch. Why do we play obvious? It's our style, our in-your face approach. Let's play scenarios for a second. You see a half-hp Shaco running into a bush. Chances are inexperience players would run straight in for what it seems to be a free kill. Well, obviously they're wrong. Deceive+Two Shiv or JitB, poof goes half of your hp. Not only that, they're feared/slowed which guarantees a kill for Shaco. Not only that if the Shaco is built AP with stacked JitBs, your full, yes FULL hp is gone within a second.

For Oracles/Vision ward problems some people are facing. You shouldn't proc Oracle in mid game, you never. This is where you maximize your HP/DPS, and spending 400 gold is a HUGE factor between 100 DPS/HP to 500 DPS/HP end game. Buy those **** wards if you're laned with a Shaco, I panic everything I see that ****ing thing being planted near me.

Shaco is one of the hardest champions to play in game. Lemme just tell you that it's not easy to get the right combination of skills, where or when to deceive, or when would be the ideal time to proc Hallucination. Did I mention placement of JitB takes much as skill as Corki's Missile Barrage?

ZeroShell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thadious View Post
One big problem that people have is they run, allowing him to do backstabbing damage over and over.
Of course people run from shaco. He pops up behind you and does a 400 point crit leaving you with about 200 hp to fight with.

Shakra

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroShell View Post
Of course people run from shaco. He pops up behind you and does a 400 point crit leaving you with about 200 hp to fight with.
and leaving him with nearly no means of doing any other damage except autoattack, that is lvl 3 you are talking about and its about 240 from the crit and 120 from the shiv, now all you have to do is unleash every ability you have or flash away / stun -> run away

makkii

02-22-2010

people seem to think just because oracles has a short range, it doesnt counter stealth, one thing though, in team fights, stealthers like to set up before hand, they cant do that with oracles because they will get gibbed instantly, and going in with the group, as soon as they see you your dead unless you pull something slick, many times oracles makes fights 4v5 for half the fight or more, dont expect a counter to be an I-win button, its not, its meant to be a tactical advantage but not an be all end all thing.

Kinney

02-22-2010

Shaco is squishy. You can pretty much kill him within the duration of one disable during a team fight.

ChaosGopherSucks

02-22-2010

Agree with above ^
. He's melee, needs to deceive in order to INITIATE, and if he doesn't finish off his target, 1 disable will be enough to kill him if the team focus fires.