Items tab in profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HD Kwais Feras

04-07-2011

You guys know how convenient it is when you open up your summoner profile and you can show off your champions to your real life friends and check thier skills and read lores etc. yea, its pretty cool because you can study the champions like that, and you can also experiment with your masteries and see how they synergize with the champion you have in mind.

but i think there seems to be a missing aspect in the summoners profile, for you see, the champion and the masteries dont make him how tough he is, those two things dont reassure your confidence in victory for the next game you are willing to play with the champion in mind.

i believe riot should add an ITEMS page (or tab) on the summoners profile so that you can view all the items available in the game to refurbish your knowledge of LOL items and also compare the items with the champions available in a really conveniant way, after all the items tab would be only a click away from the champions tab (at least thats what i had in mind)

its also very beneficial to new players because that way they can kindof study the items available so that next game they go in they will be more sure of which item to choose instead of rushing themselves because of fear of enemy pushing. AAAAANNDDD so that new guy's "pro" friends wont rage at him as much for buying bad items for that champion that the player is playing.

i also have another idea where players could record a build on that profile (example, he could take an item and drag it in one of the items slots or something) and then in game there should be a tab where all the other ones are listed (example, "attack" "Defence" "consumables") i think there should be an extra tab called "saved" so you can access those items and builds that you saved directly in game.

tell me what you think guys?

Wall100

04-07-2011

I completely agree. I have to pull up Google to look at items or join a custom game. If they had this in the interface somewhere that would be awesome. I REALLY wanna see an option to have preset item lists for heroes. Currently I navigate to what I want by clicking on the preset items to get to another item, kind of a hassle but it works and at this point I'm quick enough at it.

Oh and on a side note why the heck are items missing out of the "this item builds into list" For example: Ninja boots; they are not on the lvl boots build into list.... and you cant get to warmogs from a ruby crystal....

Ellye

04-07-2011

Totally agree.
Just like we have a tab for Summoner's Spells, we could have a (much more useful) tab for items.

JE SUIS PAS Mik

04-07-2011

i agree but let some chance to riot this game is free ... come on !!!

HD Kwais Feras

04-09-2011

oh no i totally agree, we are in debt to riot for them allowing us to play such a spectacular game for free, im not demanding, im suggesting. im just trying to help them in thier generous endevour

Godot1337

04-09-2011

100% agree, an awesome idea.