this is what you basically did with ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

02-21-2010

Try magic resist. Ryze can't do sh*t

Also he used to be the weakest champ in the game! Aside from maybe Gragas

Saint Seraphiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

Ryze hits really hard in bursts... no joke but the more I play against him the more I learn how to destroy him.

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma White View Post
Ryze hits really hard in bursts... no joke but the more I play against him the more I learn how to destroy him.
This.

No one played him before, so now that people do most people have no idea how to fight him and call him OP because of it.

Calaminh

02-21-2010

I find it funny how if a champion kills a noob, the noob would automatically label it as OP.

If you went 1v1 against him, you deserve to die for being so dumb. Go in with someone with a spell with magic immunity, (Moganna), distract him while he uses his nuke, then jump in and kill him?

Honestly, he isn't that hard unless you got fed.

Zeta

02-21-2010

Oh no, an assassin character has killed me 1vs1 I am shocked and offended!

EcoEco

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Rose View Post
I'm assuming you must play Amumu, because all I see is crying here.
Epic <3

But Ryze's burst does hurt a lot even for tank. Why was I 1 vs 1 a Ryze? So our Eve can snipe him from behind. But our Eve decided to walk pass me to go and kill some minions...

Basically, Ryze dies as fast as his burst. Just need someone else with you, or you are someone like Blitz, knockup or some sort of way to stop his chain of spells.

kazabazua

02-22-2010

oh god, i can't believe this, every week there is a free champions that gets the «OP» mention. Last

week people were crying about blitzcrank, and now they are crying about ryze. The patch gave the new

ryze more surviviability, nerfed overload and gave a little damage to spell flux. People just did not know

how to play him before, and now that everyone is playing him, a few very skilled people are able to

activate desperate power, rune prison, spell flux and overload someone to death.

Magic resist counters him well, stuns counter everyone and if you still think he is OP, well just play him

and make others post useless threads on the forum.

Kithus

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
Just like Teemo's Move Quick, Ashe's Scout's Bounty, Kassadin's Nether Blade, Sivir's Spellshield - etc. etc. etc.
Alright I have nothing to add about Ryze but I wanted to question your drug and/or alcohol instake. You must be high or drunk to place Sivir's Spellshield in the worthless list with Ashe's Bounty and Nether Blade.

Craixis

02-22-2010

I'd like to point out that Move Quick is a useful skill, outside combat it can get you ahead of your team to plant shrooms for an escape.

Techno Stud

02-22-2010

What a drama queen.

At level 18, the damage is exactly the same.

Before I could run straight mana runes and pop a single target with overload for over 150 magic damage at level one. They nerfed that. Do you even know what it's like to get harassed for 150+ damage at the beginning of the game? If they turn it back, I will gladly show you. You'd be crying even more than you are now.

Spell flux got a buff...but its not a guaranteed single target hit like overload. Overload was fire-and-forget, and it was insanely cheap (50 mana). Spell flux is great and all, but the fact that it randomly targets is a serious drawback. If you can't figure out to GTFO when you only have one or two minions left, then you are the only one to blame for your mistakes.

QQ