Extra Slots for Wards?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StealthE

04-06-2011

I know having an extra slot for wards will enhance the gameplay.

There is simply not enough room for them. People build their final items in parts and have to fill their slots up to reap the stat benefits of the smaller components.

Riot is always talking about making the gameplay smoother and FASTER. So maybe adding an extra slot for wards will help during the late game phase when everyone maxes out their builds.

Besides, this is not going to make wards OP. Oracle can counter it.

Adding an extra slot that ONLY allows wards...will ease frustrations of not being able to purchase them late game. It provides no extra advantage because both teams have the same capabilities.

Nood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I think is a good idea.

Rakaydos

04-07-2011

And a slot that only works for wards will impress on newer players the idea that they are SUPPOSED to buy wards, and will lead into better playing all around.

mikolllllo

04-07-2011

i agree it can be usefull to got emplacement exclusively for the potion and ward!!

Malchak

04-07-2011

Should be quite easy as well. They could get a couple of guys to make this slight change in the HUD in a days work.

5iC0

04-09-2011

no, this is a major balance change and is unnecessary, the only time when you wouldn't finish a game already with a maxed build or be up someone's face who ALSO has a maxed build and needs wards is 0.000005% of games where both teams are literaly equal and you're an hour into the game

having extra room for wards means having extra room for pots or building items up to 40 minutes into the game, most games will end way before that, it's a huge balance change that removes decision making

also in regular competetive games the support wards, the support has room for wards