How Do You Beat Ren In a Solo Lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXMORDEKAISERXx

04-06-2011

What's a good counterpick to him, whenever I lane against him he always zones me out at 4 with his insane life steal/damage output.I was thinking Cho, but I'm not even sure

Startricker

04-06-2011

Get a gank take his turret and never look back.

xXMORDEKAISERXx

04-06-2011

What if my jungle is incompetent =/

Harbin

04-06-2011

Get a gank from mid.

Alternatively, cry.

Booterang

04-06-2011

A mobile ranged character is your best bet. Corki is especially capable of tearing renekton a new one. He has high range, very potent burst damage skills, and a long range escape skill. Certain casters can also deal with the croc quite well, such as Annie and Ryze due to their high ranged burst damage and stuns/snares.

The most important thing when dealing with Renekton is to not allow him to close to melee range. Last hit carefully, and don't be in a position where he can double dash to you. If you harass him correctly, he will be forced to push the lane in order to heal and then you can call for a gank. Play very passively, and carefully. Punish him every time he uses his dash skill, as it has a long cooldown early on. (16 seconds *gulp*)

Kissmonster

04-06-2011

I've found that Ez is good at poking away at rene, and his E range is JUST far enough to keep him out of range of his double charge stun combo. You probably wont get a kill on him, but you can harass without too much risk and should be able to for rene to B before you have to. Just adjust to rene's movements, keep him at max auto attack range, and kite around.

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Teemo is another good counter to him and noc as well, course with all the squishy high mobility seals and glyphs are defensive, flat armor, mr mainly.

Had one decide to mid against my teemo last night, I starved him of money, harrased the hell out of em, once I had madrids razor, and malady he was done for, got about 5 seconds of laneing and he would be nearly dead, and running.

SureYouCan

04-06-2011

Cry as he farms up a 15 minute sunfire+merctreads/brutalizer. Cry as every gank fails due to his natural tankiness+line dash+stun+heal. You or your ganker are more likely to die trying to gank Renekton than Renekton himself. Once he hits level 3 he is dying for somebody to walk into melee range and stay there trying to kill him. Once he hits level 6 he stops waiting for people to come to him and starts bringing the fight to them. Destroy his tower and watch as he farms his way to a 30 minute Sunfire/Mercs/FON/Lastwhisper/Brutalizer

P.S. Buff Cassiupeia and add a .5 second ministun to the beginning of Nasus's wither.

KnowYourPlace

04-06-2011

Teemo is the ultimate counter for renekton

tumultuoustempus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Hide in the brush so he can't see you and wait patiently for the nerf. Then smash him!