Eve 2 2.25%
Nunu 2 2.25%
Shaco 10 11.24%
Annie 2 2.25%
Kassadin 0 0%
Kat 6 6.74%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

wHO NEEDS A NERF THE mosT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOL Masta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

sorry, i didn't know that yo couldn't edit poll choices

BashBrisecul

02-21-2010

They're not on the list but i'd say Poppy(can kill some1 while she's attacked by 3 guys as well as tanking a tower...), Nidalee(too much survivability...Pounce is ridiculous a little...even if she's not that good late game) and of course Ryze...don't really need to explain why i think...

DeathWingSC

02-21-2010

Not sure if he's been nerfed already but, TF isn't that bad, he's beatable, I just played with 3 different TF players and they didn't get great stats at all... i mean 5/5/2 ; 7/4/4 ; 2/11/1

Okay, that last one was an uber-noob, but still. He ain't that bad. Ryze on the other hand...

Then again, unless he's fed, he's kinda useless. But yeah, if you nerfed him he would be TOTALLY useless as a char, not to mention a cover-char(box,site ect.)

SquallGBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

I jus bought Katarina after playing her the last time she was free (and it was super fun!) but now, holy god. Katarina's last name must be Sucky (initials would be KS), because killstealing is the only god forsaken thing she can do, and she isn't very good at it either! I can jump in 3 levels ahead of people and use all my skills, to watch them (annie, veigar, nunu, shaco, TF) use one skill to drop me to 1/3 hp.

/If/ TF isnt op, next would be annie imo. I have yet to see an annie not get a 8/1 k/d spread. 'Stack MR!', but that cuts out your own dmg and its expensive usually, while annie can buff her attack AND get pen, in addition to her low cooldown and naturally high dmg. But TF wins, just because his global teleport and more dependable stun.

DCypher

02-22-2010

Ryze because he instantly kills the best tanks without a sweat.. and Twitch because you will always lose in teamfights if you are against one >.>

Bljurg

02-22-2010

- Ryze... function(mouseclick) {kill hero}; In DotA the similar ability character was Lich, however, he had no stun, his bouncy spell was an ult, had slow projectile movement, and it didn't splash with free bonus to damage every few minutes... just a reference, I know they're two clearly different games, however it's still stupid to see him throw an orb between 3 chars of which one is a tank and they get dropped to less than 1/2 each within 1.5 seconds.
- Twitch.. still don't see why he gets an incredible attack speed when de-stealthing... isn't stealth good enough advantage already for a ranged character with a killer line-effect ult and a slow?
- TF needs only a change in the way he gets his cards picked and maybe a slight slight nerf with the ult... also only a gold card option with a slight up in mana cost and slight up in CD would be good... blue cards and red cards are actually totally unnecessary...
- Udyr imho needs a nerf with the turtle shield. He can just pop it over and over again on enemy skills and just regain that little health he lost on creeps making him too hard to kill or even properly harass early on. Also, he loses no mana... he loses his full mana by extensivelly poping turtles on each of my BBs/shunpos at the time he reaches level 5!
- Fiddle needs his HP drain reduced. I had a similar example before, this one new is even better. 3 levels lower Fiddle which I killed 2 times sofar (think he was L6) heals through my Kat's death lotus. He literally regains health instead of losing them. Now, I know I can KI+BB for heal reduce, but the point is some other heroes can't, and a drain HP spell that is not an ulti should never be able to outheal another character's ult, least of all an ult that has a close-range-stay-in-one-place-and-channel mechanic.
- Annie... not really op but 13 stuns in a row get really tiresome
- Blitz early game... also it would be nice if he couldn't grapple through your base's walls and rocks

Alphacide

02-22-2010

twitch already sucks balls. Poppy needs her passive nerfed

Venega

02-22-2010

Katarina, clearly.

Her ultimate is too powerful at level 6.

phantom10

02-22-2010

its not a lot of champs need nerfs its just some champs need remakes/buffs.

idk why so many people are picking twisted fate. i think a good udyr is a lot more deadly than a twisted fate. a good udyr could solo 2-3 people at the same time.

Andew

Recruiter

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
The funny thing about ryze is that they really didnt change his damage, they just slightly increased his survivability and now everyone thinks hes OP
They gave him a better early game. He snowballs really, and he dies less. OP isn't always damage you know.

Also, lol about Eve, kat and nunu in the poll.