Poppy's Heroic Charge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talamare

02-21-2010

Can we have an unconditional 0.5 second stun on her heroic charge for the sole reason ive seen this spell bug so many times because of not having one

Examples
-Someone walks towards the wall when you charge them - you get stunned and/or you fly to the opposite wall (fairly rare)
-Someone walks away from the wall - cancels the conditional, since even if they are directly next to the wall, if they walk away from it - it will cancel it half the time
-Ive even had people kill/silence/stun/knockup during the charge

Just a half second - 0.5 second - stun to prevent these stupid things from happening

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

But theres also the many times where you're not near any wall whatsoever and get stunned.. Then get hit for half your hp.

Talamare

02-21-2010

Aye aye but her bringing you to half hp is a seperate matter entirely

The stun when not near a wall is rare as hell too

EcoEco

02-21-2010

If its a bug, then you should be asking Riot to fix the bug. Not implement something to compromise for a bug.

>.>

Not trying to be mean, but for example, an analogy, if you broke your leg, would you rather go get a casket and see a doctor, or just sit on a wheelchair and let your leg be? Yes I know its not that good of an analogy, but you should get my point.

Craixis

02-21-2010

Personally I think you're ending up in a wheel chair either way, but that's besides the point.
You're asking for a problem to be fixed so it works right.
Rather then just getting the wheel chair, go see the doctor and get the crutch, it actually makes life easier (try climbing stairs with a wheel chair.)

Talamare

02-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoEco View Post
If its a bug, then you should be asking Riot to fix the bug. Not implement something to compromise for a bug.

>.>

Not trying to be mean, but for example, an analogy, if you broke your leg, would you rather go get a casket and see a doctor, or just sit on a wheelchair and let your leg be? Yes I know its not that good of an analogy, but you should get my point.
I didnt find it mean at all

tho I personally felt that its buggy because their allowed to do things during the charge

It doesnt even need to be a 0.5 second stun, go ahead and lower it to 0.2 seconds, essentially just the duration of the charge's animation

Talamare

02-22-2010

bump

Chillspawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
Aye aye but her bringing you to half hp is a seperate matter entirely

The stun when not near a wall is rare as hell too
Flash, Poppy Heroic Charging you too, hitting dead turrets (I'm not sure if theres actualy real colision here but I know it does stun) all make this bug occur.

Shaco deceive, Kassadin riftwalk, rammus powerball, Jax jump are all abilities that I THINK create a collision and stun the target when performed simultaneously.

I'm sure there are others.