Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rageblade and/or Gunblade viable w/ Lee Sin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aznil

04-06-2011

I'm curious about the viability of Guinsoo's Rageblade, and Hextech Gunblade on Lee Sin. My reasoning behind this is thus:

Hextech Gunblade:
-Active ability has good synergy with Lee's Cripple, no one will be outrunning you.
-Used in conjunction with Iron Will (level 5) you will have 50% lifesteal, and spell vamp (64% lifesteal if you bought your Wriggles, like a good little monk)
-AD/AP hybrid items hold decent synergy w/ Lee Sin, it helps scale your damage abilities while helping your shield not be balls terrible.

Guinsoo's Rageblade:
-The passive ramps up faster than you might think, and the extra buff it gives to your shield can save your butt when escaping.
-AD/AP hybrid items hold decent synergy w/ Lee Sin, it helps scale your damage abilities while helping your shield not be balls terrible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Everspace

04-06-2011

Only W scales from the AP so I feel it would rather be quite useless because he is like Renekton with AD skill damage mostly.

Hextech could be interesting for the slow...