Should i get singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tai Wun Shu

04-07-2011

If you're laning with a ranged partner and are getting harassed a little too much to be useful, hide in the brush, if they facecheck, fling-puddle-poison and decide whether to try for a gank or run. If thats proving to be a problem and assuming your partner can hold the turret well and you dont have a jungler, go do a bit of jungling. You can easily take out the creeps and you have teleport to get back to the turret if your partner needs to recall. The hardest lane opponents for singed are champions like ash, who can slow you and escape your fling. Communicate with your partner to try for a gank on which ever champion is causing you problems, when you've decided your target get reasonably close, pop ghost, puddle, fling and poison (ult if you're 6+). As for when to use ghost, use it when you feel the extra speed and no-collision will provide a significant advantage, either in initiating through a wave of minions for a very likely kill, or escaping from a few enemys when your ults defence, speed and regen might not be enough. It takes some practice to use it correctly.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2011

hmmmm i see.
Thnx btw do u think the normal singed skin looks cool?

Feed the Cat

04-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
hmmmm i see.
Thnx btw do u think the normal singed skin looks cool?
Gentleman singed ftw, if you're gonna buy they all look better than default.
-That aside... I tend to do crystal and force early action. If you can get them afraid of you it works out for a few levels. I usually get my 1+2 and boots and then go a gankin' I don't really count on anything other than a flash+fling bull**** before that.

-I find it almost impossible to play him aggressively from level 1 without a good lanemate though.

-And what you use ghost with, is his ult... ghost+ult+swiftness boots at 6 can almost always get you a kill if you pick it right.

-As for Ryalis (slight rant go!)... I don't like maxing out fling (1 point at 1st unless I'm solo for some reason), I try to get puddle (bigger slow %) and try to set it up so that they have to run over it once to get away from us/me and then fling them back to the start... it makes it "bigger" if that doesn't force a retreat or generate a kill with the whole thing+constant poison... I'd be pretty surprised. Setting up proper puddles to poison is pretty bread and butter.

Ryalis just seems expensive outside the 5/6 slot IMO for giving you a second slow with no armor or MR. I'd get 1-2 defensive items before Ryalis almost any game. The slow CAN be killer if you're just winning and fed, it's definitely a win more (if you're ahead you can get this and generally finish a game quick) item, that can also make your poison a very nasty problem in a close endgame though.

AntennasToHeaven

04-08-2011

Early game he's hard to play, as he is moderately squishy and easily harassed, but late game he can initiate like it's no one's business.

Gato Muerto

04-08-2011

early game: avoid feeding. Don't poison until you get it to level 3 or have flung someone.

Singed is a bit about knowing the proper time for everything. Learning him forced me to understand map awareness and the proper time to push. Now, I can glance at a minimap and my team's positions and know exactly how many opponents have peeled off to take me down (at which point, I have already left that lane for the safety of my tower).

You farm like a beast, but only after level 6. Don't worry too much about early farm, in fact you are great when laned with a teammate, since you can leave 90% of the minion kills to them and still be in position to farm up a storm late game.

Never stop running. If you are standing in one place (aside from ult/tower kill while you see 5 opponents in the opposite lane), you are doing it wrong. Run past the enemy line of minions, drawing them backwards, poison the entire wave, then run away. At Poison level 4 or higher, you should be getting almost all the minion kills in the wave unless your lane has built up a double wave or higher.

Fling, one point at level 1 and then level it last. Ult first priority, Poison trail second, Goo third. Tanky/mana items such as a standard Ryze build is pretty common, the above posts for individual items is also good. AA Staff would be a last item to buy if you need the AP boost and have mostly mana items in your inventory already.

Shartcity

04-08-2011

If you love running around and making up theme music I suggest singed. My roommates think I am really weird because I am always singing at the top of my lungs.

Suroboro

04-08-2011

early game Singed for me = pick up regrowth pendant (I like to turn it into a philosopher's stone later till mid game-ish) get poison trail and just aoe the minion waves when you are sure the enemy can't do more then poke you (watch mini map, don't get caught extended when there might be a jungler/someone from another lane)
for skills i go Trail to lvl 2 before I hit lvl 6 and leave it there till i have nothing else
Fling 1point and max adhesive then, getting ult w/e i can, tho all it's really useful for is the movement increase

Boomtrick

04-08-2011

my main is singed since i started this game and I rarely lose with him even when i play with lvl 30s ( im currently lvl 19). Here is my usual build:

1. I start off with a sapphire crystal and mp and hp pots. getting sapphire over ruby is pretty obvious. Singed's passive gives him hp the more mana he has.
2. Then i go for catalyst asap. once i get catalyst i really dont need to go back to base since when i level up catalyst gives me hp and mana. and leveling up is easy thanks to poison cloud. If i have extra gold i usually get boots of speed along with catalyst.
3.Then i get Rod of Ages asap. afterwards i usually get boots of swiftness unless the other team is full of cc chars then i get mercury treads.
4. By lvl 12 or so u should be able to buy Rylais. If not buy the giants belt FIRST. and then the rest.
5. After rylais I get force of nature. its singed's best friend. magic resist, health regen AND movement speed.. badass.
6.after force of nature its really up to you. Usually i go for another AP item like Rabadon's deathcap or Zhonyas depending on the situation. or you could go for some more defensive items but i would suggest that if only if ur getting owned lol.
7. the last item u should get is really dependent once again on how the game is. if i feel like i need to be tanky or just want to be invincible i get warmogs or some other hp boosting/armor item. If not i get more ap items like maybe another rabodon's deathcap.

Usually if the game lasts long enough i end up with Rod of Ages,Rylais,Merc treads,Force of nature,Zhonyas hourglass,and warmogs. making me pretty tough to kill and still be able to mess with the other team.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2011

i c sooooo all usinged players out there how about this build?

-sapphire and hp pots
-bospeed and catalyst
-Boswiftness
-ROA
-Force of Nature
-Warmogs/FrozenHeart OR Rabbadons/Ryali's CS/Zhonyas
Then get what u need.

What do u think of that? just asking cos i like ap singed with tankiness