What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoxyLocksy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I hate how Garen is a good character early game but a ****ty one mid game and late game because his damage does not scale worth anything. I believe morello is going to improve this though.

It's mainly how his Judgment scales.

Also with Miss Fortune, I hate how situational her ultimate is. Most of the time its better to use her 3 other skills in team fights. Most of the time it seems to be like 90% of the time.

Mintycabbage

04-06-2011

I know Anivia is very powerful, but I hate, pre-level 6, how useless she feels if she misses her Q and I have to wait 6 seconds before I can get back into the action.

muggy8

04-06-2011

i love my sona i just miss the small bugs that she used to have that made her more fun and funny to play with

1 if i waist my passive on a target that died before it lands i get a refund
2 if my passive is in mid air and i use a spell it would transform into the power cored boosted attack without the animation or the sounds but deals the real damage

Gash Manko

04-06-2011

Lux.Why is she at the bottom of Elementz tier list?

And also,you guys need to decide what you wan to do with her,because you want her to be a support,with some damage,but she is a damage,with some support atm(please keep her this way,and revert her shield change)

VVoglPrah

04-06-2011

Anivia's Q moves far to slow to hit anyone with half a brain and mildly fast reaction time with if you are standing more than five feet from them.

GuyGin

04-06-2011

Bothered by Udyr:

No ultimate yet still only gets 18 points for skills. having to choose which of his skills get neglected is irritating and violates my ocd sense.

Of course I'm also clearly not good at udyr either.

Hethow

04-06-2011

Fav Champ Heimer
Things Bother me: 1 only 2 turret charges- Really needs 3 charges
2 During his ULT activation during that phase any new turrets brought out are not upgraded really a downer there.

Fun champ not a solid one but fun. Fix these 2 things and we may have some thing.

Abe Jantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Wells... all time fave champs are Nocturne and Jax.... However i have noticed a lil bug on jax.

The main bug that i see on jax that kinda bothers me, is on his q skill.
Example: Enemy is runnin behind a wall... jax hits q and gets the kill, But instead of jumping to the enemy, he does a small hop and hits the target inteded while never actually going anywhere... however he never actually jumped to said targets location... makes it a lulsy kill but id prefer to get the actual jump.

If this makes sense >.<

ExpertSockThrow

04-06-2011

I don't like how long it takes for Veigar to get beastly- maybe giving him .5/1/.5/1.5/2 AP per assist with his Q. Maybe I have the wrong impression since he doesn't really fit in the current beefy deeps meta...

Even so, it's a gamble having him on my team... either he can farm and get early kills, or he's not very useful and can't perform his role well... Seems too binary to me.

Teckman1

04-06-2011

Garen needs to use E just to get close to people but then you have just lost all your damage. In other words you are supposed to Q and then E but often end up having to use both just to get close enough to attack.