What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leib Olmai

04-06-2011

Nunu/Galio, I hate the fact that if you missclick somewhere the ult cancel, it should be a toggle or something to prevent that.

Nunu : His Q is good for jungling, but after level 10-12, you can heal yourself in teamfight IF there's minions, IF you're in a lane. it should get some more utility. Even if he's really strong right now.

Sona : Her skill just cost too much mana.

TheoryGoesHard

04-06-2011

Cassiopiea has some problems that have gotten me killed, or left without a kill.
Her Twin Fang should check for poison on cast rather than on hit.
Her ultimate is kind of weak and unreliable.

Willie Tanner

04-06-2011

Not a specific character, but the thing that bothers me the most while playing any of them is the broken pathing when you accidentally click part of the terrain which is unreachable. This results in your character going the opposite direction where you were clicking.

This happens most often when you are madly trying to escape the opposing team and having your character turn around and walk directly back into them going the opposite direction you were clicking is the most frustrating thing in the game.

TEKNOC

04-06-2011

I am personally REALLY frustrated right now. I hear there is a lot of talk of nerfing Nidalee. But I can not even fathom how you can justify nerfing her with out fixing all her bugs. I am not trying to make this sound like an attack, but this is my primary concern for the champion I main right now.

Tendresse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Cassiopeia :

When you target a minion with your E but he dies, the CD on your E doesn't reset back to 0.5 seconds, even if said target was poisoned.
W's poison should last longer, even if this means the "trap"/whatever doesn't last as long as it currently does. Right now, stepping into it deals negligible damage.
Her R isn't "buggy" per se, but relies too much on a factor that I feel is much too random. Changing directions is instant and is influenced a lot by AI pathing. I feel she should at least snare (as opposed to stun) when facing back, or stun but deal less damage.

Rewfus

04-06-2011

When I play teemo, i seriously feel like someone over looked the fact that I can place 20 free wards and have complete map awareness... and oh, my wards blow up and slow you for four seconds as well. I kinda feel like my 6 year old could go 10/0 with teemo.

I feel like Ezreal was overnerfed. Fine, you don't want him to heal but why mess with all the ratios? He is currently underwhelming after level 6, which is sad because he's a ton of fun to play.

SheWasLevel17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikywarkitten View Post
Caitlyn.

And I dont like how it doesnt feel very rewording to use her Ult 90% of the time. I dont even like it when I hit level 6, just isnt that fun of an ability. I mean, it is only a moderately long range single target nuke. Actually its worse than that since it has a channel time, warning, and can be blocked. I love everything about her, just feel like **** about her ult.
This

Khazik

04-06-2011

Malzahar doesn't have an white robes skin (Assassin's creed)

Servantofthe99

04-06-2011

Malzahar's call of the void sometimes misses the silence but does do damage (sometimes neither, sometimes just silence no damage) if its overshot and the enemy walks through the 'portals'.

FROSTSHOX

04-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinsoo View Post
But if you're a Nasus player you might be bothered by the fact that you have to farm your Q forever before you become a thread.
You may of meant threat >.<

Alistar: Sometimes headbutt will do 0 damage.
Poppy: Doesn't happen that often but sometimes enemies will hit a wall with charge but not be stunned.
Akali: Would like for her to auto attack instantly after her Shadow Dance