Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Punctuation

04-06-2011

Poppy:

Laning phase hurts my face:
She has a great last hit animation and a great kit but farming on her is a *****. CS is always low. no real regeneration to keep you in lane. this can be solved with runes or just rushing a sheen with strength of spirit mastery but laning is still tough unless you're paired with a dominate laning champion. Other than that she's probably borderline too good with devastating blow + her passive

Lacho

04-06-2011

It bothers me that there aren't more skins for Taric.

Malurth

04-06-2011

Karthus:
- Lay waste doing half damage near minions, being able to easily be walked away from if enemy is paying attention, being generally difficult to hit compared to others, and having mana issues if you try to spam it to make up for it means that while Karthus needs mid like a fish needs water, he gets straight up outlaned by half the champs who go mid, and can only be on par at best with the rest.
- Wall is easily pseudoflashed through, which can be a wee bit upsetting.
- Defile devours mana a bit excessively, seeing as it also toggles off the mana-gain-on-kill passive component. Can easily make you go oom if you aren't super careful/have a lot of mana regen, which seems weird on a non-ultimate, and is a large part of why he struggles to 1v2.
- Requiem can be interrupted by dying even without CC. It'd be nice if it carried over to ghost form like Defile does, despite being a channel (also, every other champion has some sort of heal/shield to make it useless on someone you're trying to kill, not to mention banshees and hexdrinker, but I don't see that changing).

Cho'Gath:
- I am a bit upset that vorpal spikes didn't get any level 1 base damage buff to go along with all the nerfs, resulting in a more difficult and slower jungle for me.
- I think his feast needs some sort of rework, honestly. Losing and gaining stacks is a fun little mini-game, but it means if you're losing the battle you can't really catch up.

Artemis N7

04-06-2011

With Lux, one thing that annoys me is the somewhat randomness of how Light Binding choose its targets in a crowd. Sometimes it'll hit the first two things it encounters, but sometimes it will hit the first and then go past a couple others and hit someone else. I don't know if it's just me or not, though.

Plus, it seems like I never can hit a champ with it when they're standing near minions even if it's just one minion in front of them. Again, it may be just me, though.

rrrrrRubes

04-06-2011

shen is always banned
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Qwert

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Poppy:

• Sometimes she seems to be stunned herself after slamming someone, and untilll you manually move her she can't autoattack anything.
  • Related, if I have q primed, and I slam somebody, it'd be great if whomever I slammed gets autobonked unless I set a different target or give a move order.
  • Though they are labled as "terrain" in the skill description, Poppy CANNOT slam people into Anivia and Jarvan's walls, they go straight through. (I assume it happens to Trundle's too, but I haven't been in that pairing yet.)

Grizzlybeararmy

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Oh also, on TF, yellow cards still don't always stun. Especially if someone has a shield/feint something that absorbs damage (not spell shields or neg effects) and if the card doesn't deal that much damage yet.

Dawgenstien

04-06-2011

My Favorite champs are Gragas, Lux, and Trundle.

Gragas:
-gragas' damage output drops off late game
-there is a short delay after barrel roll stops before i'm able to detonate it
-as a tank gragas isn't threatening enough to target him at all
-after everyone gets their boots/speed items it gets very difficult to successfully land a barrel roll
-gragas keeps getting hit with nerfs where I feel he doesn't need them
-I play gragas in every way imaginable, i love AD, but when playing him that way his barrel roll is extremely underwhelming.
-I feel like bodyslam should only have it's damage split between minions, and always do full damage to champs

Lux
-I seem to have the same issue with a delayed detonation after lucent singularity stops
-Lux's damage also seems insignificant if the game goes on long enough
-When I use all my abilities in rapid succession i'm left waiting on all my cooldowns for what seems like a lifetime.
-I feel like her passive should maybe scale with AP, because it feels unnoticeable later on.
-she is a support caster who is supposed to stay at a distance, but her passive triggers on auto-attacks.
-light binding and lucent singularity do not detonate her passive, but finales funkeln does, it would be nice if the other abilities did.
-i've always thought it would be fitting if prismatic barrier put her passive on enemies when it hit.

Trundle
-I feel like i'm not pressing enough buttons when playing trundle
-it doesn't feel right relying on auto attacks for almost 100% of his damage output
-it's frustrating when a well placed pillar of filth is flashed or dashed through by the enemy
-I feel his ulti could do more damage, but it doesn't really bother me in it's current state

DarkMynd

04-06-2011

Chogath: Though I have gotten used to it, the hit box on his scream and on rupture are different than the animations. It seems like most cone abilities have a questionable hit box in general, but Feral Scream really does hit people who were in the line of fire when it was cast but not when the animation appears. This means a kassadin that pops in during a scream might not be silenced but the ashe that was just on the edge when it was cast and made it away before the animation went off will generally still be silenced.

In terms of his rupture, Cho can cast the rupture and enemies that are on the edges of the spell are often not hit. Also, a fast enemy that runs into the animation as it is going off has a good chance to avoid being hit by the rupture as well even though they stepped onto a pop up in progress. It is really weird doing a pop up and seeing one or two players standing in the middle of a rupture-in-progress with no BV that don't get popped up just because they weren't there when it was initially cast.

coyote balfour

04-06-2011

i play cass often and what really annoys me about her most is the mechanics of her poison spell (the one that spreads with time)

its an ok ability in theory i suppose but the amount of weak damage it does vs the amount it can do if they stand there for like 5 seconds is a little off.

it makes it a useless skill that only has minor value in a team fight, even if youre using it to chase theyre only going to be in it for like 1 second while running.

its like malzahars floor portal, but pointless

and if my ult stones for 2 seconds and the floor poison takes 5 seconds to do full damage who am i ever supposed to hurt with it?