What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Shadow Man

08-30-2011

twisted fate's ult range makes me sad... i liked feeling powerful...

Moms Spaghetti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Malzahar is dependent strongly on his ult
Sivir needs a stronger passive and longer auto attack range

Ethireon

08-30-2011

Smart casting is one of the most bugged things in this game. Pantheon's Heartseeker Strike is especially bugged.

Centuros

08-30-2011

Sometimes people with boots get away from Sapling, even though it lands right on top of them. Partly this is due to its movespeed, but also because of the delay before it starts chasing.

Ovary

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

Lux's Finales Funkeln can obviously be seen hitting target(s), but target(s) remain unscathed. :c

MISTAFUNKTASTIC

08-30-2011

Not sure how to fix this,

But with Katarina: Everything, and I mean even a sneeze interrupts her ult. Almost every new toon has some sort of CC.

I guess that's why I stopped playing her.

Haen

08-30-2011

The fact that Sona's heal was nerfed so bad it is now outclassed by things like Heimer's passive.

I understand that sustaining in lane is a concern and that Riot wants to discourage that, but Sona could never do that. Sona was never half as good at that as Soraka.

The whole change seems very counter intuitive in that you buff her aura meaning you want me to heal damage before it is dealt. Why would a heal ever be designed to do that? I've always thought of the aura as a nice buff to give after the heal, not the reason you give the heal.

Daunn

08-30-2011

Veigar's passive .. is just awful ): everything else on him is perfect, but his passive is totally useless.
Some voice acting. But that's just me, lol. If I could, I would put Gentleman VA on every champ. ftw.
Some skill shot that shouldn't hit minions, and hit. (Nida's spear ALWAYS looks high enough to pass minions. I always get dazzled by it D

Well, that's it .. Oh, and the fact that everyone try's out 'normal' builds on champs. Being possible to have more 'hybrid' stuff *like rammus/malph that has a 'armor value as damage*, making something that envolves BOTH ap+ad, and not two ratios separately

Kysh4

08-30-2011

One little thing about Leona: when piercing minions/creatures with E it frustrates me the sword only does damage when going in but not when returning to her.

I say this because I use it to last-hit out-of-reach minions in dangerous situations during lane phase (read as 'being zoned').

Aquakiller

08-30-2011

Evelynn's slow. Karmas VERY long Cds. Sona being nerfed. Ap carry soraka. WW.