What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spikywarkitten

04-06-2011

Caitlyn.

And I dont like how it doesnt feel very rewarding to use her Ult 90% of the time. I dont even like it when I hit level 6, just isnt that fun of an ability. I mean, it is only a moderately long range single target nuke. Actually its worse than that since it has a channel time, warning, and can be blocked. I love everything about her, just feel like **** about her ult.

Anketh

04-06-2011

Nidalee: Her poor scaling into the late game to point of uselessness on her own during exceptionally long games is mildly irritating, but more than anything else, when the "Pounce backwards into enemies" bug shows up, it takes all fun out of the game for the next five minutes.

baggies1

04-06-2011

Why use pantheon's Q and E at all when your autoattacks do nearly as much damage and are faster?

uponcr

04-06-2011

Gragas- You keep nerfing him!

BACKSTABUUU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

I hate that Gangplank is useless early-mid game for anything but denying, and that he's so reliant on RNG, not only on his Q, but on his ult as well.

Enemies should not be able to walk through my ult from edge to edge and only take 1-2 cannonballs.

TildeMerand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

Blitzcrank.

Everything is great about him, besides one tedious thing...

When you blind pull (Shoot your Arm into the Fog, guessing where you enemies are), you cannot see your target until he is pulled to you. Having a temporary reveal of the person I just grabbed would be great.

Just a 1 second reveal over their head. This way I have that precious extra second to react, as well as my team to react, to my pull.

Besides that, I'm quite pleased.

Clairavoyance helps with this issue ALOT, but not everytime do I have Clair up and see a chance to blind pull.

My two cents, thanks Guinsoo.

Drediviros

04-06-2011

Nasus's interaction w/ merc treads; cc reduction needs to 'condense' cc, not cut it off. When interacting w/ cc reduction, Nasus's slow should go through faster, so the weakest part and strongest part of the slow happen the same, the slow strength should just speed up faster.

svartingr

04-06-2011

Trundle:

Why his Q can be dodged.

Nasus:

Merc Treads. I hate you, Merc Treads.

MurasaMinamitsu

04-06-2011

I love playing Veigar, but I absolutely hate how easy it is to get shut down as him. If you don't immediately get your farm on, you have to build straight AP to do any damage which means you explode the minute anyone looks at you.

But if you are able to farm and get an early kill, you're suddenly able to dish out insane nukes while building mostly defense. There just doesn't seem to be a happy medium and so picking him is a huge gamble and often a burden on my team

Garamor

04-06-2011

Karthus' Q scales WAY too hard with snowballing (mejai's)

After doing extensive mathcrafting a 20 Stack Mejai's on karthus is replacable with Void Staff for his E and R if the enemy has greater than 100-105 Magic resistance.

Doing the same mathcraft for Q yields that the target would have to have greater than 300 Magic resistance before a void staff will yield more damage.