What Bothers You About Your Favorite Champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traaka

04-06-2011

I couldn't push a lane with Fiddle if I tried.

Shockwave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2011

As a Galio player, I find that I my only ability to tank lies in my ult, and when it's on cooldown, I'm just a very, very sub-par support

Verdun

04-06-2011

I like playing Jarvan.

I'd like an outline that shows where my cataclysm walls would be if I ulted x person so I know if I'm hurting my teammates or not.

myroprax

04-06-2011

shaco, if his clone does the last hit to a buff you dont get the buff, very annoying -.-

SmashGizmo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

04-06-2011

I'm a Pantheon player and I'm bothered by the fact that my character goes through cycles of being "OP omgban!" and horrifically UP. The only time he was really solidly between those 2 things was when you essentially made HSS completely useless and had Q and W be strong so I wish you'd just go back to that or take HSS out already as it's proven time and time again that it's nearly impossible to balance.

PacificStar

04-06-2011

I hate that the graphic for Sivir's Q appears to hit champions at the end of its range when it often DOES NOT.

XGDragon

Recruiter

04-06-2011

Kog'Maw's Q active is barely ever useful. If you're ever in range to use it, you're probably dead.

Zeijak

04-06-2011

The fact that ww's ult stop when you lose sight of the target. This just happend to me a while ago. Annie bot walks into a bush and my ult did nothing.

(Trying ww in a coop game)

Caidos

04-06-2011

Tank Maokai doesn't feel like a threat. He does really poor damage for a tank. It feels like my usefulness plummets after I get off my initial combo.

Zingmaster

04-06-2011

A couple *****es I still have about Singed are the lack of MR on his ult, and the fact that you have to stop to shoot out the goo.